made up rape and sexual assault claims against FIFTEEN different men –

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made up rape and sexual assault claims against FIFTEEN different men –

Woman 'made up rape and sexual assault claims against FIFTEEN different men – and sent an innocent man to jail for seven years'

Jemma Beale made false rape and sex assault claims against 15 different men
    She claimed she was gang raped in the street and one man was jailed for 7 years
    She made three seperate claims of sex attacks to police in 2013, court told
    The 25-year-old denies perjury and perverting justice at Southwark Crown Court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-15-men.html

/speechless -

Wow, how anyone could believe that there was a man alive who would want to have sex with that tub of lard even at gunpoint is beyond me, cmon people, she invented this because of her hatred of men who always avoided her like a plague, lesbian my ass, only one who wanted to fuck her were other sad miserable sacks of fat like her.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

This is why we can't automatically #believeallvictims (this is the first time I've wrote a hashtag in my life...do people still use Twitter?). There are simply too many crazy women out there who would love to use the system in order to gain attention to their otherwise miserable lives.

Munchausen syndrome
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

The state I live in before retiring to Mexico had a law which said the first four (4) false charges by a person MUST be investigated. After 4, the social workers MAY choose not to investigate again. If you know social workers, that MAY means they WILL investigate no matter how many were already filed.

The correct number is exactly 1. To be convicted of a crime the person must be proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. A person who has EVER filed a false charge creates a reasonable doubt forever.

This sort of thing is why I say there simply is no time to reverse the evils of feminism. This is just one insane law in one state, and there are uncountable insane laws passed by feminist pressures. Each one would take months or years before repeal.

Comment

there arn't that many desperate men in the world!
          train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

how can anyone believe ANYONE ELSE would rape THAT!????????????????????
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
              how can anyone believe ANYONE ELSE would rape THAT!????????????????????
              you have to admire her optimism
              train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

Working...
              X