Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Inmates Could Have Fled When Their Guard Collapsed. They Saved His Life Instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Inmates Could Have Fled When Their Guard Collapsed. They Saved His Life Instead

These Inmates Could Have Fled When Their Guard Collapsed. They Saved His Life Instead.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/inmates-c...092607783.html
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

They were serving minor offenses, this can potentially help shorten their sentences, if they took off they would have been caught sooner or later, it would be really dumb thing to do, then they would tack on escaping and leaving that officer to die on to their existing sentence, it just does not pay.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
      it would be really dumb thing to do
      have you been paying attention? they are criminals. they do really dumb things ALL THE TIME! haha
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
        have you been paying attention? they are criminals. they do really dumb things ALL THE TIME! haha
        Not really, i have been watching this channel, it´s called AfterPrisonShow, they think about those stuff, they are not as dumb as you think, besides minor offenses probably means they were arrested for drug possession.
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

lol bud, criminals do stupid things all the time. watch "cops" thats more educational on how stupid someone can really be.
          im not saying they are all that way. im saying its a thing.

im more surprised about the decency/common sense from these men than i would be if they ran off
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            lol bud, criminals do stupid things all the time. watch "cops" thats more educational on how stupid someone can really be.
            im not saying they are all that way. im saying its a thing.

im more surprised about the decency/common sense from these men than i would be if they ran off
            Cops nitpick the worst of the bunch, they need drama, it´s a show, not a documentary.

Comment

Clearly this guys are not criminals... they know that... why else they would have six criminals outside with 1 guy to watch them out? A real criminal would have stab that guard and take of in the first hour out there.

Probably their only crime was to be poor, so they can't have a lawyer, so they have to plead guilty and make a deal about "volunteering" working for a reduced sentence, and that is how the county get free labour from the little guys... so basically state slavery.

We need a prison system where cops, government, and private corporations don't profit by jailing people...

Comment

Everyone of us commits a number of felonies every day, and don't know it. Our law system is immensely complex, just like our tax system, so when it comes to defining someone as a criminal or not... you always need some level of context.

Minor crime includes a father who lost his job and couldn't pay his bribermony... er.. alimony or child support... or had the wrong kind of plan in his pocket.

That or he bruised a women's first using his face.

Its never black and white... criminal or not... context matters.

Comment

Working...
                X