U Delaware professor says Otto Warmbier got what he deserved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Delaware professor says Otto Warmbier got what he deserved

A University of Delaware professor apparently has Otto Warmbier pegged based on his being a "young, white, rich, clueless white male." I guess if it were a member of any other group, it would be horrendous that a young person would be given 15 years of hard labor based on video that doesn't even prove it's him, then sent home a year later comatose with extensive brain damage. But since he's a white male... Mother of all surprises, she even makes the rape connection.

https://usat.ly/2tEgmm1

I view Otto's fate as I view a woman who gets raped walking alone through a bad neighborhood at 3 am.

Should it have happened? No. Can we be angry with the aggressor? Absolutely. Should we do something collectively to make sure it never happens again? Possibly.

At the same time, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Why the hell was he visiting NK, that is just asking for trouble, who the hell sends tour groups to NK? That is like touring NAZI Germany in the middle of WW2, insanity.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
        A University of Delaware professor apparently has Otto Warmbier pegged based on his being a "young, white, rich, clueless white male." I guess if it were a member of any other group, it would be horrendous that a young person would be given 15 years of hard labor based on video that doesn't even prove it's him, then sent home a year later comatose with extensive brain damage. But since he's a white male... Mother of all surprises, she even makes the rape connection.

https://usat.ly/2tEgmm1
        But who is she really bashing?
        Not only Warmbier, but all the guys who come to her classes; and I bet she would like more of them to go to NK.

I'm beginning to suspect that feminism is that sector of gynocentrism which is dissatisfied that the gynocentrically all-important women aren't treated as such on a hourly basis. Why, all women should walk on rose petals, being hailed as queens,, and - would you believe it - they aren't! If that isn't oppressive, then what is ...?!

For those people it must smart like hell to see young men effortlessly ending up up at the top of the heap.
        People who do not worry, but go to college, study, and have a beer and a good time most nights.
        How dare they. How just absolulety fucking dare they.

M

Comment

They have formulated a solution to that, M. Most, maybe for all I know all, professional exams, the scores are no longer disclosed. On the CPA exam, the MEN who scored in the high 90's got the very best jobs and high pay. This was ruled as discriminatory to women, so it is no longer disclosed.

Thus, a woman who gets 71 on the exam, will probably get a job before the man who gets 95.

This is also true for Patent Agent and other professional exams. I suspect it will happen in software and computers as well, if it hasn't already.

In case you wondered why everything is busted these days.

Comment

Working...
          X