Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man shot 7 times by a triggerhappy cop

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philan...vish-reynolds/

You know, while we are in constant opposition to groups such as BLM i think it is important to acknowledge when cops actually shoot people unjustly, IMO this cop had zero justification for what he did, and him not being charged with straight up murder is is bullshit, the only reason this cop had to pull his weapon was that this guy was concealed carrying a legal weapon that he informed officer about, and he vaguely resembled a suspect in a recent robbery (which really seems to be just being the same race, since the features listed are pretty much standard for black people). The fact that this cop got off scoot free looks like pure nepotism to me, your thoughts?
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

"he just killed my boyfriend"

LOL what?

nah anon. mistakes happen. where was this?

it sucks. he had zero justification. but mistakes happen. definitely remove his badge.

bad choices on the cop and the guys part.

what should have happened would be no one get shot. but.. cops in danger constantly..it puts you on edge..if you cant handle it. you should be fired.

did the guy die or recover?
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      "he just killed my boyfriend"

LOL what?

nah anon. mistakes happen. where was this?

it sucks. he had zero justification. but mistakes happen. definitely remove his badge.

bad choices on the cop and the guys part.

what should have happened would be no one get shot. but.. cops in danger constantly..it puts you on edge..if you cant handle it. you should be fired.

did the guy die or recover?
      He was D.E.D, dead.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

People generally fall into one of two categories. Their are liberals who think the populace should be entirely disarmed. They also for some reason think every action taken by our police and military are suspect. Then there are the conservatives who think the 2nd amendment is a sacrosanct bulwark between the people and a government out of control. For some reason these very people view every action taken by our police and military as completely justifiable, as if they were not the very arm of the state that they claim to fear.

In my mind, both groups are clinically insane. Neither sees that their viewpoint as completely antithetical to itself. Getting these two groups to come to a reasonable conclusion about events like this is simply impossible.

From my viewpoint this event was a jumpy cop who didn't handle it well, and an armed citizen who also didn't handle it well. If a cop says "Don't reach for it", you freeze.

That being said, the cop is the paid professional in this situation. He should be held to a higher standard. I know cops fresh out of the academy. They are taught the whole time that they are marked targets one day away from taking a bullet. They should have a healthy respect for today's reality, but I think they have gone overboard.

This is just one more example of how the masters of the universe have weaved another unsolvable problem. They've taught the cops to always fear for their lives, and they've taught minorities to always fear for their lives. With everyone in a fear state bad things are bound to happen, and then they use these very events to further deepen the fear.

I have yet to see anything that resembles a solution.
        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

yeah i read.

its funny how everytime this happens they paint the people as saints.

why is it were only saints when we die?

what is this stupid human behaviour that makes us acknowledge good only when its gone?

i'm always biased on these biopsies..they make that guy look so good.. they always do.
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

to clarify: ive no idea if he was a good man. but they sure paint it on very thick. make it impossible to tell who was what.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
              to clarify: ive no idea if he was a good man. but they sure paint it on very thick. make it impossible to tell who was what.
              Look, they told him to give them his license, he calmly informed them that he had a concealed weapon on him, then he reached for his license, the cop then panicked and drew his gun, what happened next is unclear but it is far more likely that he lowered his hand or simply twitched out of shock, then continue doing what he was doing, his girlfriend and daughter were in the car with him FFS, would he inform the officer that he had a gun if he was going to reach for it? I don´t think that the cop just killed him willy nilly but it is clear that he was way out of line, also his instructions were unclear, don´t reach for it? What? He should have said "sir, put your hands on the steering wheel", then proceed from there, when you are handed that uniform and that badge it is expected from you to act professionally, and yes, sometimes that means taking risks, but shooting a guy for such flimsy reason, that´s not justified in my book.
              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Cop: License and registration
                Guy: OK. I've also got a gun on me. I'm not reaching for it.
                Cop: Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it!
                BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
                Cop: SHIT! FUCK!

That's what I know to be true because I've seen the video which shows it happen. Perhaps, if there were a cop cam, we might find out the truth of what happened in between "Guy: OK. I've also got a gun on me. I'm not reaching for it." And "Cop: Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! "

Comment

The guy was reaching for his license and registration. When the cop got twitchy, he should have froze. I'm not excusing the cop. I am saying if you find yourself in this position, do yourself a favor and keep both hands on the wheel. It just might save your life.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                    The guy was reaching for his license and registration. When the cop got twitchy, he should have froze. I'm not excusing the cop. I am saying if you find yourself in this position, do yourself a favor and keep both hands on the wheel. It just might save your life.
                    Good solid advice... so when the cop ask me for my licence, what I do? go for my wallet or refuse to show him the licence???

Comment

In community college back in the 70's, I CLEPped out of most required courses, so I had a lot of electives. I took as much Criminal Justice as I could.

The police chief had retired, and the employment wheels ground slowly. So, a non-degreed cop of many years on the force became acting chief. He was working on his degree. When the instructor, who had been a cop in California for 10 years didn't come, the cop-student taught the class.

He asked our help in making slides for the shooting range. They would show the slides and the cop who was training was supposed to decide instantly whether to shoot or not to shoot.

I did one where I was coming out of a store with a bag in my hand. No shoot. then, the next one, I was dragging a revolver out of that grocery bag. Shoot.

So, their training is shoot/don't shoot; over and over all day long. They are constantly looking at the public as potential killers and that makes for paranoid cops.

Our instructor the 10 year cop, told us that the vast majority of cops in the US never have to use their guns in danger during their entire career. Yet, we are told they have the most dangerous job of all. I do not think that is true.

My son did investigate and learned that cops have the highest DV rate of any occupation. Well, think about it. What do cops do? Tell people what to do and if they don't obey, beat the crap out of them. No surprise found here.

Comment

Cops have a dangerous job, but they don't get shot. They get in car accidents and they aren't required to wear a seat belt.

Comment

Working...
                        X