Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Still Forced to Pay Child Support for 3 Year Old Son Who Died 25 Years Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Still Forced to Pay Child Support for 3 Year Old Son Who Died 25 Years Ago

Father Still Forced to Pay Child Support for 3 Year Old Son Who Died 25 Years Ago
    http://nomoremisandry.blogspot.com/2...pay-child.html
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Two books I highly recommend reading to fully understand what is happening to men:

1. Uncle Tom's Cabin.

2. The Keys to Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Stowe was accused of making up stuff when she wrote about Uncle Tom. So, she wrote the second book, which gave newspaper articles and specific court rulings which supported everything she wrote in UTC.

I do not think most men today will fail to understand the relevance of these two books to the current status of men. We are slaves under the law. And, in my opeds over 15 years, I always referred to child support collection goons as slave chasers.

Find out about the Bradley Amendment. I remember before I retired, a woman came at work to talk to me. She was a second wife and a step-mom for her husband's kids. The mother won custody in the divorce, but soon gave the kids to the father. This excellent young woman pitched in and was their mom until they were grown. Those kids were given medical care; food; clothing; and all other needs,partly with her earnings.

Under the new child support collection laws in the 80's, it was discovered that her husband never got a court ruling reversing the child support order when he got the kids. Rational intelligent people would assume that taking care of those kids 100% for nearly 18 years would balance it out.

Nope, they were told he had to pay 18 years of back support, period.

That is pure slavery.

Yet, my at the time best friend when I told him no judge could ''forgive' unpaid child support told me that was wrong. His step-daughter had the same issue but only for a year or two. And, the judge signed off on it and told her she need not pay the back support payments. P-pass, of course.

Yes, it is slavery pure and simple.

Are you all aware that both parents are legally obliged to support their kids? Seriously. Yet, mothers, who have the same obligation as men do, are told by government goons, "Sit there on your fat ***, we are going to assume your legal obligation to support your children. Now, please excuse us while we got get the father and toss him in jail because he lost his job and can't make his payments."

The USA is an evil nation and deserved to be moved to the bottom of the ocean. However, it is much easier to simply GTHO.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
      Two books I highly recommend reading to fully understand what is happening to men:

1. Uncle Tom's Cabin.

2. The Keys to Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Stowe was accused of making up stuff when she wrote about Uncle Tom. So, she wrote the second book, which gave newspaper articles and specific court rulings which supported everything she wrote in UTC.

I do not think most men today will fail to understand the relevance of these two books to the current status of men. We are slaves under the law. And, in my opeds over 15 years, I always referred to child support collection goons as slave chasers.

Find out about the Bradley Amendment. I remember before I retired, a woman came at work to talk to me. She was a second wife and a step-mom for her husband's kids. The mother won custody in the divorce, but soon gave the kids to the father. This excellent young woman pitched in and was their mom until they were grown. Those kids were given medical care; food; clothing; and all other needs,partly with her earnings.

Under the new child support collection laws in the 80's, it was discovered that her husband never got a court ruling reversing the child support order when he got the kids. Rational intelligent people would assume that taking care of those kids 100% for nearly 18 years would balance it out.

Nope, they were told he had to pay 18 years of back support, period.

That is pure slavery.

Yet, my at the time best friend when I told him no judge could ''forgive' unpaid child support told me that was wrong. His step-daughter had the same issue but only for a year or two. And, the judge signed off on it and told her she need not pay the back support payments. P-pass, of course.

Yes, it is slavery pure and simple.

Are you all aware that both parents are legally obliged to support their kids? Seriously. Yet, mothers, who have the same obligation as men do, are told by government goons, "Sit there on your fat ***, we are going to assume your legal obligation to support your children. Now, please excuse us while we got get the father and toss him in jail because he lost his job and can't make his payments."

The USA is an evil nation and deserved to be moved to the bottom of the ocean. However, it is much easier to simply GTHO.

Except that it can't fit, as Canada, Sweden, Australia and Great Britain are all there taking up all the room.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
      X