Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman freaks out after Father gets joint custody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman freaks out after Father gets joint custody!

I've been working a lot lately so I don't know if this has already been posted here. I wish the video quality had been better; I'd like to have seen the guy's face as his ex freaked out. He seems pretty calm about the whole situation; probably thinking to himself, "Why didn't I leave that crazy bitch sooner?!" Gotta give him some leeway though, for she was probably a hot piece of gear when her breasts were a foot higher.

Last edited by oldblueeyes; 06-28-2017, 01:40 AM.
    Stay single and prosper!

I could tell that bailiff is worth every penny. He moved over there well ahead of time, seemed to know what was coming at him.

I did miss what the man did to get cuffed.

I betcha that bailiff requisitioned a TASER the next business day.

Ah, yes, the evil oppression and subjugation of dearies.

Comment

My wife's best friend in the USA was a black lady, and I do mean lady. Old fashioned southern lady to the last day of her life.

So, we spent a lot of time in the company of black women. Most of them were women, not ladies. Voices like a bullhorn on a foggy day.

My theory on this man needing a lot of leeway, assuming he was black, was that he was probably raised by a woman just like her so he didn't even know the difference.

Comment

Wow.

+10wows.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
          I did miss what the man did to get cuffed.
          1. He was interfering.
          2. When the bailiff attempted to pull him away the guy threw the bailiff off of him and it looks like he threw an elbow at the bailiff's head that barely missed. (4:49)

Comment

Right there I would have awarded full custody to the father. In my state, there was an initiative a number of years ago which feminists fought tooth and nail against and that was to award custody to the parent who would not try and alienate the child from the other parent. It failed, but the premise is sound IMO. The best interest of the child is to place it in the hands of the person who looks out for the best interest.
            ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
            virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
            AVFM Mission Statement
            sigpic

Comment

loved it. karma bitch
              train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                Right there I would have awarded full custody to the father. In my state, there was an initiative a number of years ago which feminists fought tooth and nail against and that was to award custody to the parent who would not try and alienate the child from the other parent. It failed, but the premise is sound IMO. The best interest of the child is to place it in the hands of the person who looks out for the best interest.
                From what i heard that is exactly what happened.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

It's too bad that bailiffs aren't allowed to administer a good pimp-slap across the face.
                  “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                  ― Pythagoras

Comment

This is more like it usually goes

9260F18D-D2D7-429E-91FC-4EE816C09E3C-233-0000000C66706F64.jpg

Comment

Child support as currently practiced is not consistent with no-fault divorce, nor feminism. There is a reason I have always used the term slave-chasers to describe child support collection officials. Child support is simply another in the long list of legal traps designed solely to transfer assets from hard working men to lazy women. Read UNCLE TOM'S CABIN and THE KEYS TO UNCLE TOM'S CABIN to see the similarity.

Marketing experts, tell us that women are involved in 85% of purchasing decision in the USA. That means, essentially, they make 85% of purchasing decision, though their income is not 85% of total earnings.

Poor, poor underpaid dearies spend all of their own income, and a majority of all the income of men, though many men are not married, yet whine how underpaid they are. Barf!!! They want equal incomes, despite lesser work, and still want men to turn over most of their income as well.

I am reminded of the grunting and squealing of the hogs I slopped on my father's farm back in the 50's.

Comment

Working...
                      X