Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawmakers reject new plan to make women register for military drafts

Failed as expected...

Anyway it was nice to see feminism opposed to this while trying to keep the facade of equality.

http://www.militarytimes.com/article...en-draft-fails

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    Failed as expected...

Anyway it was nice to see feminism opposed to this while trying to keep the facade of equality.

http://www.militarytimes.com/article...en-draft-fails

Draft their asses. They *claim* that they want to be equal, but at every turn they lobby for exemptions.

The Feminist Objection to Women in Combat
    https://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/ar...combat/272505/

"Exclusion from combat, has, in turn, been one of the defining traits of femininity."

Preserving The Mother Choice: Why You Should Oppose A Female Draft
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0685ac3c15c63

Why Drafting Women Isn't Gender Equality
    https://bust.com/feminism/16574-why-drafting-women-isn-t-gender-equality.htm

If equality means sending my daughters to war, I want no part of it
    http://www.sheknows.com/living/artic...drafting-women
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Eventually they won't be able to delay it any long er

Comment

I've said this before, but I repeat it anytime this subject comes up.

Selective Service is immoral. Nobody should be arguing that women should be forced to register out of "equality".

Everyone should be arguing that men shouldn't be forced to register. It's the correct moral "fix" and would put the genders on equal grounds.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          I've said this before, but I repeat it anytime this subject comes up.

Selective Service is immoral. Nobody should be arguing that women should be forced to register out of "equality".

Everyone should be arguing that men shouldn't be forced to register. It's the correct moral "fix" and would put the genders on equal grounds.
          The problem with this is that it is an easy fix on peace times, but when things get messy... and they will get messy, eventually... then it will be men again out to war...

My idea would have being to let women enlist into the draft, and they pretend that they are pulling their weight by enlisting... and then when things get messy then they withdraw from it, so... basically they pretend for a while until the call comes then they show their true colors... but apparently expecting them to even pretend was to much of a high expectation...

The other option was that they actually follow through and at the end perform, witch was the less likely scenario, but maybe they could surprise us all at the end and show us that they can actually act out of their ideals... sometimes I am a fool like that and hope that feminism will actually deliver anything...

Ironically this news come out while they still fantasizing about the female warrior "Wonder Woman"... as if they smash patriarchy by showing actions in a movie, actions that they are too coward to even pretend to...

At least I can say that next time things get messy.. no my problem... nothing worth here for me to do the "ultimate sacrifice"...

Comment

Ironically this news come out while they still fantasizing about the female warrior "Wonder Woman"...
            And now you know why even they call her "Wonder" Woman. No wonder.
            At all.

M

Comment

I don't know about the US, but if this were the case in Canada, any man who was drafted could file a Human Rights Complaint charging discrimination (not that we have conscription, but anyway). But if a man wanted to get out of the draft, couldn't he just change his gender? Hey, glass half full!
              Last edited by oldblueeyes; 07-02-2017, 01:43 PM.
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I have survived (I think) fifty years of feminism evil, so I am a bit more extreme. I advocate all soldiers be women until they have suffered over 1 million combat deaths in defense of their nation, just as men have. Of course, it won't happen, but a lot of things a lot of people advocate never happen.

I had not been long out of the military when a woman told me her contribution was sending her son ti die in her place.What nobility! I was so impressed I could just ****.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  But if a man wanted to get out of the draft, couldn't he just change his gender? Hey, glass half full!
                  I think that is an excellent idea.
                  Actually, I think this is a fantastic idea for a "man-strike" - for all men to go and change their legal gender and become women.
                  No more draft, and suddenly you're no loonger part of the oppressing gender, and so tons of programs and quotas suddenly open up.
                  Plus, winning at sports will be child's play.

And then, who are they going to blame? Talk about spanner in the works.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                    I think that is an excellent idea.
                    Actually, I think this is a fantastic idea for a "man-strike" - for all men to go and change their legal gender and become women.
                    No more draft, and suddenly you're no loonger part of the oppressing gender, and so tons of programs and quotas suddenly open up.
                    Plus, winning at sports will be child's play.

And then, who are they going to blame? Talk about spanner in the works.

M
                    This might actually works...

Comment

This might actually works...
                      Yes, but it's not going to happen, because .... men ...

M

Comment

And just because men may become women, it doesn't mean we have to give up women. Doesn't Caitlyn Jenner still do women? My fuck, if I were older with nothing to lose, and my kid an adult, I'd start wearing a dress! I'm not much of a shaver though.
                        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Sweden ended conscription, of men, when the cold war ended. But they've recently announced conscription is being reintroduced, and extended to women. Will the women be drafted into combat roles? We await developments.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato the 2nd View Post
                            Sweden ended conscription, of men, when the cold war ended. But they've recently announced conscription is being reintroduced,
                            Supposedly to swedify the population. It used to be an experience common to every new generation, back in the day.

and extended to women. Will the women be drafted into combat roles?
                            Yes, wherever Sweden is at war

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                              Yes, wherever Sweden is at war M
                              Why, Sweden is at war with itself, and against the sensible nations which comprise the eastern EU.
                              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
                              X