Lawmakers reject new plan to make women register for military drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
    I've said this before, but I repeat it anytime this subject comes up.

Selective Service is immoral. Nobody should be arguing that women should be forced to register out of "equality".

Everyone should be arguing that men shouldn't be forced to register. It's the correct moral "fix" and would put the genders on equal grounds.

I agree with you. But as long as it exists, it should be applied equally.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
      I have survived (I think) fifty years of feminism evil, so I am a bit more extreme. I advocate all soldiers be women until they have suffered over 1 million combat deaths in defense of their nation, just as men have. Of course, it won't happen, but a lot of things a lot of people advocate never happen.

I had not been long out of the military when a woman told me her contribution was sending her son ti die in her place.What nobility! I was so impressed I could just ****.

That's the truth of it isn't it. Women believe they *own* men.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        That's the truth of it isn't it. Women believe they *own* men.
        It's the difference between believing the fantasy rather than facing the reality.

Fantasy: Sending her son to die in her place, is the most terrible thing that can happen to a woman. Her emotional bond and love for her son is so great that nothing can show greater love for people, nation, justice and her son than by being willing to send him to fight and die in her place.

Reality: Her son like all other men will be blamed for the war, unlike her daughter who is precious beyond belief and for whom people, nation and justice must bend down for her, her son is an object to fight and die for his sister's privileges, status and safety. He can die in war, he can die at work, he can die protecting them from criminals but until he has, he has proven nothing and he's a worthless unconvicted rapist to be sidelined, hated and silenced.

A woman sending a male she "loves" to die in her place, is just a no monetary cost version of a rich man sending a man he employs to die in his place.

How much is a man's life worth?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-double.html

Well his life isn't worth much but if he's a sergeant his death will be worth £76,000 to his widow.

Also got to make sure that her none sacrifice remains rewarded, a loop hole was closed that meant if she remarried she lost the pension:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29956894

His love for her, that even in his death and her replacing "her irreplaceable love" he keeps giving.

"In war whichever side may call itself victor. There are no winners. But all are losers." Neville Chamberlain

Not quite Neville, we have evolved warfare to the point that it's a guaranteed jackpot for women, if they can marry a walking dead man.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post

A woman sending a male she "loves" to die in her place, is just a no monetary cost version of a rich man sending a man he employs to die in his place.
          There is the true heart of it.

Or a slave-owner (man-owner) sending one of her minions...

Comment

The thing with selective service is the fact that there is Supreme Court cases that confirmed the need for it, and that it will not go away until a case gets before them to throw it out.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if women did have to register, with all the associated consequences (no financial aid for college, in some states you can't hold a drivers license or even vote.) If the SCOTUS gets a case with a snowflake who doesn't like it, how would they rule? Could they throw it out for both sexes, or would it make it all inclusive?

Comment

Sounds like just another version of a woman's "right to choose." If it inconveniences women or seems like men are forcing equality (lol), feminists will wiggle their way out of it. A woman should have the right to choose but men should have no choices is what it all comes down to when we discuss the topic of "equality."

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                The thing with selective service is the fact that there is Supreme Court cases that confirmed the need for it, and that it will not go away until a case gets before them to throw it out.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if women did have to register, with all the associated consequences (no financial aid for college, in some states you can't hold a drivers license or even vote.) If the SCOTUS gets a case with a snowflake who doesn't like it, how would they rule? Could they throw it out for both sexes, or would it make it all inclusive?
                To be honest I think women would sign up for it, and make a big publicity stunt from it, claim they are defending the country and do absolutely nothing. Even if worst comes to worst, there will be protected roles within military service for women.

Women don't have much to fear, their special status goes far beyond not having to take on the same obligations. Women are smart enough to know they'll get away with it, feminism has taught that for 170 years no matter what the shit, men and society let women get away with it.
                "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                Originally posted by menrppl2
                Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
                X