CNN Social Media Extortion / Blackmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Social Media Extortion / Blackmail

CNN Releases Statement on Reddit User Controversy, Claims That Accusations of Blackmail Are "False"
    http://ijr.com/2017/07/912437-cnnbla...m_medium=owned
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Oh... the original article was quite clear. They COULD find you.. they COULD Dox you if you don't comply to what they view is 'good'... and this entire exercise was to be a warning shot to discourage others from doing the same.

The blackmail was not just directed at the person who made the original Meme... it was directed towards ALL Meme makers and shit-posters.

And CNN's message was understood perfectly the first time... and the response from the Internet community at large has been swift and unyielding.... NO YOU WON'T CNN!

I've said it many times.. the next step in the media battle is censorship... be that direct from the state (see UK) or be that indirect via threats of being exposed as a infidel to the riotous mob of the unthinking useful idiot attack dogs.

This was a test... one that hopefully CNN and others will realize has failed. Long live the Meme!

Comment

For fuck's sakes, it was just a stupid little meme (I'm guessing that's what they call it). Anybody could have made it and it would have just been regarded as cute and silly, until the PotUS tweeted it. And of course the Leftist Media cries that it encourages violence against the media. No, it doesn't; it's just silly fake wrestling, which is a perfect metaphor for silly fake mainstream news. The only idea it conveys is that CNN and its fake media cohorts lost a round or two with Trump.

As far as Trump's presidency is going, aside from all the over-hyped drama, things seem pretty even-keeled to me. He might seem like a mad man on Twitter, but really, what has he done so far that's so extreme? Now with North Korea launching seemingly capable ICBMs, we'll soon get to know what's going on inside Trump's head. Will he accept a North Korea that possesses the ability to deliver nuclear weapons abroad, or will he attack in an attempt to neutralize the threat? That's a big-ass decision which is going to have major consequences no matter which way he decides. This is no Iraq or Afghanistan; this is an enemy which can cause major casualties to both American allies and the American soldiers stationed in them. I wouldn't want to be him right now.
      Last edited by oldblueeyes; 07-05-2017, 11:07 PM.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        For fuck's sakes, it was just a stupid little meme (I'm guessing that's what they call it). Anybody could have made it and it would have just been regarded as cute and silly, until the PotUS tweeted it. And of course the Leftist Media cries that it encourages violence against the media. No, it doesn't; it's just silly fake wrestling, which is a perfect metaphor for silly fake mainstream news. They only idea it conveys is that CNN and its fake media cohorts lost a round or two with Trump.

As far as Trump's presidency is going, aside from all the over-hyped drama, things seem pretty even-keeled to me. He might seem like a mad man on Twitter, but really, what has he done so far that's so extreme? Now with North Korea launching seemingly capable ICBMs, we'll soon get to know what's going on inside Trump's head. Will he accept a North Korea that possesses the ability to deliver nuclear weapons abroad, or will he attack in an attempt to neutralize the threat? That's a big-ass decision which is going to have major consequences no matter which way he decides. This is no Iraq or Afghanistan; this is an enemy which can cause major casualties to both American allies and the American soldiers stationed in them. I wouldn't want to be him right now.
        No one gave a toss when it was Vince Mcmahon on the receiving end, but when it's a CNN logo boom it's the worst thing ever. It's a gag and good un, Trump taking on news channel and beating them.

If it's not taken as a gag... then what is it?

The most hated man in the world is funny when he's doing a little sketch beating down on Vince McMahon but it's terrible if its the CNN logo, how dare he challenge that greed driven feminist libtard drivel propaganda shit stream. Poor Vince, the most evil man in libtard history can beat down on you, and no one gives a shit, you are less important than the letters CNN.

Yup we are in the f**king Twilight Zone. All sense of reason and balance is lost.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Fake news network

IMG_4139.JPG

Comment

Watching Twitter's hashtag CNNBlackmail is just hilarious.

CNN is learning that you don't fuck with the internet. Their butthurt reaction opened the floodgate of memes all over. Don't let the censoring attempt fool you. It's still there, and still going strong at the time of my writing this.

Comment

Originally posted by joeyd View Post
              fake news network

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2190[/ATTACH]

clown news network

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                Watching Twitter's hashtag CNNBlackmail is just hilarious.

CNN is learning that you don't fuck with the internet. Their butthurt reaction opened the floodgate of memes all over. Don't let the censoring attempt fool you. It's still there, and still going strong at the time of my writing this.

CNN is learning about the Streisand Effect first hand.

Comment

Working...
                X