Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian baby given health card with unspecified gender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian baby given health card with unspecified gender!

Check out the full article here or here if you don't want to give clicks to CNN. Sadly, this takes place in my home province of British Columbia. I really hope this isn't in Victoria... Trump, PLEASE nuke Ottawa and put us all out of our misery!
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

THat is funny...

Imagine that child go missing... how the search would go?

MISSING CHILD:

Gender: Unidentified as it have never being inspected, or assumed on biological organs alone...

Comment

Are my eyes getting bad, or does the breastfeeding "mother" have a thin beard?
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        Are my eyes getting bad, or does the breastfeeding "mother" have a thin beard?
        "Parent Kori Doty, who is non-binary trans, wants to avoid assigning gender to the child."

Very possible your eyes are just fine.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I find this trend extremely inconsistent.

It is the LGBTIQ (let's add some more letters!) that explain how sex and gender identity are two entirely separate things. This is supposed to explain how someone can have a penis and testicles, but "feel inside" like they identify as a woman. That's the starting premise of the argument. Sex and gender are two separate things.

So now we're looking at a birth certificates (or identification cards or whatever) which almost exclusively list sex not gender. And we have people like this who are now completely undermining their original premise. Kori Doty doesn't want to assign gender to this child, and as a result, has decided that the chlid doesn't have a sex. That would seem to imply that Kori Doty actually believes that gender and sex are the same thing.

So which is it? Are gender and sex completely different, or are they the same thing? You can't really have it both ways.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
          X