Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jail for music teacher, 54, who blames male student, 17, for tricking her into having

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jail for music teacher, 54, who blames male student, 17, for tricking her into having

Jail for music teacher, 54, who blames male student, 17, for tricking her into having sex 'like a used car salesman'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/bcaf164e-5b84-36ba-bb38-aaa0d2e40ce5/ss_jail-for-music-teacher%2C-54%2C.html

Mr. E: She's committing statutory rape and *SHE* is complaining !?!? Talk about privilege.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

“I don’t find that you're the kind of person that needs to be warehoused for years,” Gwinnett County Superior Court Judge Warren Davis reportedly said.
    Of course she is not... she is a woman... sounds like she is getting a pussy pass.

The student in this case told the court that Gunn “made [his] adolescence a living hell.”
    There is a reason for this... ones you get to see the picture of this woman you get to understand a lot about this case... strange enough the news link did not posted the picture... so here it is:

“She regrets very much the pain she caused to the victim and his family as well as her own family and friends,” he said.
    Sure she does... LOL

And then there is this:

http://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt--...aVxdlYfXobxlL/

She then changed course, however briefly, and blamed her victim — claiming the then-17-year-old boy had coerced her into the relationship that developed at South Gwinnett High School.
    Ahhhh... now, that is some feminist argument in action!

He clearly rape her, and the only reason why she is going to jail and he gets to walk free, is because patriarchy, male privilege, rape culture and toxic masculinity.

Comment

"she engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student"

No, she RAPED a minor

"but at one point shifted at least some of the blame on the pupil"

If this were a man accused of having a "sexual relationship" with a 17 year old female, blaming her would have resulted in an increase in jail time. She must have forced him because not even a sex-mad 17 year old would ever want to have sex with THAT. And she gets just 90 days in jail and then people have the cheek to complain about MRAs when they point out this injustice.

Thanks for the photo simpleman - not published in the news story - I wonder why? Mind you, seeing has put me off my dinner.

Comment

Geez there's a hell of a lot of this going on in the Femwestworld. Female teachers taking advantage of male students is a fucking epidemic these days.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
        X