Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting sexism with sex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...work-life.html

A female police officer who thinks she can challenge sexism by posting selfies of herself in a bikini!

on the beer scale... 4

[the beer scale being a metric to establish shag-abilty based on the number of beers need to be consumed before being inclined to spark the desire to shag it]
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 07-23-2017, 01:01 PM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
      on the beer scale... 4

[the beer scale being a metric to establish shag-abilty based on the number of beers need to be consumed before being inclined to spark the desire to shag it]
      Must be strong beer!

Comment

she's alright. not my type but she's fit. i'd rather have a fit girl than the opposite!
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I don't consider any of the attached pictures to be sexy.

Comment

I'm sure the taxpayers really appreciate the overtime they're paying her being spent taking selfies. She's not concerned about police relations with the public, she's concerned about increasing her status by increasing her fame and notoriety.

Maybe theplummer can weigh in if he's still lurking around, but it's my estimation that most female patrol officers are one form of Alpha Widow or another. They are attracted to the power associated with the badge's authority. Part of the reason many of them become officers in the first place is to be one of the only women surrounded by "alpha" men. It instantly raises her from a 6 to an 8 or 9 (in her own mind with regard to the power and status of the partner she deserves....not that I like number people, but for sake of argument)

If she ever fucks anyone who's not a police officer, it's infinitely more likely that it's a felon of some kind than an accountant.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by unheard View Post
              Must be strong beer!
              https://coopers.com.au/our-beer/ales.../sparkling-ale
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I was thinking more Brewmeister Snake Venom!

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/bre...m-330ml-bottle

Comment

Freeze Jacked beer ...now why didn't I think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                    on the beer scale... 4

Yup, 'cept that's a TWO-beer scale.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                    X