• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three women rape a pastor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Zimbabwe.html

"charged with aggravated indecent assault"

No, this was RAPE

"Prosecutor Mr Petros Shoko said the complainant, who is not being named to spare his blushes, was a pastor at a church in Cowdray Park."

To spare his blushes? Would they say this if the victim was a woman?

"Ncube had sexual intercourse with the complainant once without his consent"

Isn't that the definition of rape?

"Ncube said: 'We were just playing around Your Worship. I did not think that he would take it seriously'."

Imagine if this was a man's defense.

"Mlauzi said she wanted to 'fix' the pastor who she claimed had a habit of walking in on the women when they were bathing."

Only her word that this happened, and it would not be an excuse if the victim was a woman.

"Magistrate Lungile Ncube was told by Mlauzi that she just wanted to prove to the pastor that he had 'feelings like everybody else'. She said: 'I wanted him to see that he was not special and was not immune to sexual arousal. 'When I touched him he immediately got aroused and that is all we wanted to see' she said."

Oh, I'm starting to lose the will to live. The hypocrisy is incredible. Imagine a man raping a nun and using this as an excuse.

Originally posted by unheard View Post
    "Magistrate Lungile Ncube was told by Mlauzi that she just wanted to prove to the pastor that he had 'feelings like everybody else'. She said: 'I wanted him to see that he was not special and was not immune to sexual arousal. 'When I touched him he immediately got aroused and that is all we wanted to see' she said."
    Value seeking game........If I can make a faithful man of God get an erection, then I must be more beautiful than even God could resist.

Unfortunately in the comments:

Did anyone actually bother to look up the law in Zimbabwe before commenting? I commented about English law, fair enough - some people then said "the case was in Zimbabwe". Simple google search found that section 65 of the Criminal Code in Zimbabwe sets out that rape can only be committed by a man. Please at least do research before red-arrowing (if you have no knowledge of the law).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4nyMNjfK5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Seems like Zimbabwe is on the "only men can commit rape" train.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
      Value seeking game........If I can make a faithful man of God get an erection, then I must be more beautiful than even God could resist.

Unfortunately in the comments:

Seems like Zimbabwe is on the "only men can commit rape" train.

So it would seem. Pussy passes all around. And of course a wink and a nod to him for getting a woody on command.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

its in a country where the law for 'rape" says only a man can do it...........
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
          its in a country where the law for 'rape" says only a man can do it...........
          Isn't that becoming the law for all countries, if it isn't already?

Comment

Originally posted by unheard View Post
            Isn't that becoming the law for all countries, if it isn't already?
            yes. i wasnt saying its okay because.

i was pointing out why its charged as assault.
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
              yes. i wasnt saying its okay because.

i was pointing out why its charged as assault.
              Yes, I know you wasn't narrator. I was just thinking that this in not an uncommon story in the UK and US today, where women who rape are not charged with that offence. That's what really pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
              X