• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/health...longstory_pool
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

yeah i read something similar a while back

has to do with everything we're no longer doing. and everything we're exposed to and everything we now do.

lol
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I'd suggest any guy who sees any of these women boo-hooing that they can't find a husband post the link to their sob blog.

So many women in this world have never realized that there are consequences for bad choices and behaviors. Then they have always had "men" (and their chivalry) to pull them out of the funk, dust them off and make everything all good again. Well most of us here know how Feminist have tried to destroy chivalry (and to what extent) and men's libido. Now this decades long report to affirm waning potency/libido . Sure the TV reports talk about plastic water bottles, and tight cotton brief's but obesity is also mentioned. Then if men resort to food and drink in place of intimacy and sex when women reject men so handily without a even a second thought, then won't the "use it or lose it" rule apply? Feminism began with teaching women to censor themselves from men by teaching them to call men "Male Chauvinist Pigs" and chanting "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle". Notice, men were only on the receiving end of that. So weren't the women who made the bad choices and displayed the bad behaviors the cause of this trend?

And as for those Lesbians who would celebrate the demise of men, enjoy it while it last girls. You're only going to get to watch each other die off of extinction, while those "pretty" young baby-dykes play "no pay, no stay" with you.

Gloria Steinem hasn't died of old age yet, so I hope the media includes her in some of the reports of today's "Feminist Utopia" and this story.
      Last edited by NO MA'AM; 07-27-2017, 12:56 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
        yeah i read something similar a while back

has to do with everything we're no longer doing. and everything we're exposed to and everything we now do.

lol
        I've heard this story before as well. I read that it was due to high levels of oestrogen in the water supply that had leached out of plastics or something. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say they were trying to feminise us all - I wouldn't put it past the feminazis.

Comment

Originally posted by unheard View Post
          I've heard this story before as well. I read that it was due to high levels of oestrogen in the water supply that had leached out of plastics or something. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say they were trying to feminise us all - I wouldn't put it past the feminazis.

And then who will they get to investigate the strange noises at night and take out the garbage?
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.
          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
          X