Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gender and Mental Health: Do Men Matter Too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender and Mental Health: Do Men Matter Too?

Gender and Mental Health: Do Men Matter Too?
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...men-matter-too
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

This is a good start. It surprises me that PT carried it - I see this as a sign of progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MaleLiteracy View Post
      This is a good start. It surprises me that PT carried it - I see this as a sign of progress.
      PT has a quite view articles that are male positive, and challenge feminist dogma, but more and more is a lone gun that allows it. As I recall the APA is riddled with feminist propaganda and no balancing challenge at all.
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

I hope this posting goes on the correct thread. the page timed out and I had to start over again.

Ah, "the old men won't help with housework is the cause of all the problems" Bravo Sierra!

Anyone who has been around the men's movement any length of time well knows the divorce rate is higher for men who do a lot of housework. It is the case of watch what women do, not what they say. And, what women do is lose respect for wimps who do their housework. I think Dalrock did some pages on this some years ago.

Also, way back in the Seventies studies found the real reason men don't help in the house is because women are too bossy. Instead of letting him alone to learn how to do the household chores, that mouth is going yakety yakety yakety every move he makes. Men will not tolerate that but only so long.

I wrote about this years ago. And, I told women leave him alone, period. If he gives the girl green polka dot blouse and purple pants, when she gets home from school, crying, because the other kids laughed at her, he will learn.

If your tongue is loose at both ends, and you can't shut if off, then do the housework yourself. Decisions; decisions.
        Last edited by polite_disagreement; 08-09-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X