Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinead O'Connor & karma

Sinead O'Connor living at New Jersey motel, says she's suicidal

That is her karma for feminism vulgarity,her blasphemy of God and the church

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/07/sinead...ng-in-a-motel/

duplicated thread.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

If you say so. I did not see the other one. Sorry.

Comment

there will be many worn out ol hags like her ,wrinkled tattoos,broken down bodies from drugs,booze & 1000 cock carousel

Comment

The feminist machine will keep using her, female misery is a propaganda joy for them. I don't feel anything but sadness seeing the disposed husks after this rotten ideology has infected and ruined their lives. Sinead now depends on a male doctor to keep her going. If she gains some public interest the feminist machine will pick her up again, get rid of him and destroy whatever is left of her. Feminism loves victims and hates people.
          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
          Originally posted by menrppl2
          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

I played the shit out of her first album, The Lion and the Cobra, back in the day. It's awesome! Never bought any more of her albums, don't know why, just never became a true fan of hers, I guess. Can't say I care much about her blasphemy of the Catholic church, just as I don't care about blasphemy of any religion. Can't say I care much about her feminism either; it wasn't on my radar back in the 80s and I won't let that taint one of the 80s soundtracks of my life. Too bad she's where she is now, but c'est la vie.
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

My thread on this topic is down in Entertainment, which is where I thought it belonged. It went up the day before this one. To me, it matters not. Electrons are cheap enough.

Comment

???

Am I missing something???

First picture: King size bed in a 600 square feet room.

Second picture: 50+ inches flat TV set and a computer desk where I can only imagine she have her Apple laptop...

3rth picture: Nice and clean looking place.

4rth picture: Is that a park in the back?

5th picture: Full master bathroom with generous sized vanity and... a full size bathtub?

Seriously... are women this entitled? my actual apartment is the size of her bedroom, and I am happy with it... This woman does not have idea how poverty looks like...

Am I really supposed to feel sorry for her by looking at the pictures she posted?

Then she is complaining that she is alone... Duh! no cats in any picture...

Comment

Keep researching into the lifestyle of the unfortunate and almost homeless celebrities:

There in the background... Ductless air conditioner and heating unit, going for around $1500 at Home Depot... because ductless is the progressive thing to do:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MRCOOL-DI...230A/207074950

Comment

A bit ungenerous here, I think.
                    She's struggling with mental illness; perhaps the video itself is a smptom of that.
                    I don't know very much about such things, but I guess it makes life harder to live.
                    Looking at her bio on Wiki, with four marriages and four kids, few of which seem to be with any of the husbands, it's obvious that this is a person who is not comfortable in her own life. Something gone wrong somewhere.

As to religion, this is something that seems important to her. She's not anti-religious, rather she's 'over-religious', criticizing organized religion from a religious standpoint. To call her difficulties 'karma' for doing that is more spiteful than fair. And probably not very christian, although it may well be very 'religious'.

But the one sentence that made me go 'mhmmm' was "Why won't anybody take care of me?"
                    I hope she just means the medical board of some hospital.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                      A bit ungenerous here, I think.
                      She's struggling with mental illness; perhaps the video itself is a smptom of that.
                      I don't know very much about such things, but I guess it makes life harder to live.
                      Looking at her bio on Wiki, with four marriages and four kids, few of which seem to be with any of the husbands, it's obvious that this is a person who is not comfortable in her own life. Something gone wrong somewhere.
                      Feminism?

But the one sentence that made me go 'mhmmm' was "Why won't anybody take care of me?"
                      I hope she just means the medical board of some hospital.

M
                      She explain further... she means men.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                        Feminism?
                        I suspect some childhood issue.

She explain further... she means men.
                        Yes, of course, who else?
                        The question is merely which men.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                          I suspect some childhood issue.
                          All I know about her is that he had a 1 hit wonder like... 40 years ago? The song run a second time when Prince died... For what people have commented here and in the full whine video... when she was younger she run hard the whole feminism ideology... also... did you say 4 divorces, and some of her kids came outside marriage???

That is pretty much all i know about her... and now this stuff that she complains about being alone and living in "poverty"...

But by looking at her place, she does not really live in poverty... and being alone... well, she could have keep 1 or 2 husbands, then she will no be alone now? Sorry, hard for me to feel sympathy here.

Yes, of course, who else?
                          The question is merely which men.

M
                          Accordingly to the video? any man...

Let me find you the video, it runs for 12 minutes of witch i only was able to take 5... because one of the few benefits of being single is that i don't have to listen to a woman winning.. so I don't. LOL

The line you looking for is at 3:05

"You know, I'm all by my fuking self, and it is a crime and it should not be acceptable to any man that knows me and claims to love and care about me and I'm still... (did she say single?) after 2 years and I'm begin begin begin... to be going home (?), somebody loves me and comes to get me, and that is what I keep saying. No answer never from nobody, nobody wants me, why? because I was angry..."

And she keeps going on and on... on this... then she trash her kids, and I don't know what else... if you can actually take 12 minutes of this, maybe let me know?

I jumped forward a bit and landed on this 10:53

"I fed everybody, I'm fuking fed everybody, all you guys, all you men, the fathers of my children..."

Comment

All I know about her is that he had a 1 hit wonder like... 40 years ago? The song run a second time when Prince died...
                            I don't know much more, but that is merely an argument from ignorance (from me too).
                            I assume she has been a working musician. There are lots of those. Very few rise to stardom.

when she was younger she run hard the whole feminism ideology...
                            I guess that's what people do.
                            AFAICS, her main thing seems to be child abuse. Hence the run-ins with the RCC.
                            And the RCC record in Ireland is not really stellar.

also... did you say 4 divorces, and some of her kids came outside marriage???
                            I haven't really memorized her bio ... there was a bewildering mass of names under "Personal life" ... but yes, the impression I got was that she had most of her kids with other people than her husbands. But then few of the marriages lasted very long, so perhaps she got them between marriages.

That is pretty much all i know about her... and now this stuff that she complains about being alone and living in "poverty"...
                            But by looking at her place, she does not really live in poverty... and being alone...
                            Poverty is and always will be relative. Of course she's not suffering life threatening, desperate need and fatal privation.
                            But if you've been used to living in style, a motel room in Jersey can probably feel like "reduced circumstances".

well, she could have keep 1 or 2 husbands
                            She probably couldn't. I guess she is ... well, crazy, and maybe it was they who walked away, or were happy to have her throw them out.
                            Like I said, my guess is that she has probably been a troubled person all her life. That being her = suffering.

OTOH she's rather outspoken and political, and she may have hit the same rocks as the Dixie Chicks - too many enemies, some of them powerful.
                            That can drag a career down, too.

Sorry, hard for me to feel sympathy here.
                            I don't find it that hard to feel sympathy with anyone who suffers, even if they are the ultimate cause of that.
                            What could be worse than being a person whose existence causes him- or herself to suffer?
                            You can't even run away from that, because wherever you are, there you are.
                            I think that is also what she is "suffering" when she "suffers" a motel room - the knowledge that as captain of her fate, she did a Costa Concordia job.

But of course there are people who suffer much, much, much worse.

Accordingly to the video? any man...
                            Longing for the Father ...

Let me find you the video, it runs for 12 minutes of witch i only was able to take 5... because one of the few benefits of being single is that i don't have to listen to a woman winning.. so I don't. LOL
                            I already looked in on it, for exactly one and a half sentence. That was enough.

The line you looking for is at 3:05
                            "You know, I'm all by my fuking self, and it is a crime and it should not be acceptable to any man that knows me and claims to love and care about me and I'm still... (did she say single?) after 2 years and I'm begin begin begin... to be going home (?), somebody loves me and comes to get me, and that is what I keep saying. No answer never from nobody, nobody wants me, why? because I was angry..."
                            Not any man, surely - rather an appeal to "family", such as there may be, no?

And she keeps going on and on... on this... then she trash her kids, and I don't know what else... if you can actually take 12 minutes of this, maybe let me know?
                            Don't wait up.

I jumped forward a bit and landed on this 10:53
                            "I fed everybody, I'm fuking fed everybody, all you guys, all you men, the fathers of my children..."
                            And she probably did. Not hard to imagine a story of people who were as attracted to her status and income as to her.
                            Basically, The Divorced Man's Song, sung by a woman. 's called "Nothing compares to you", IIRC.

M

Comment

All I know about her is that he had a 1 hit wonder like... 40 years ago?
                              Well, there's always the possibility to learn more. Thx, Interwebz.

Abuse:
                              http://www.nickiswift.com/14552/insi...roubling-past/

Politics:
                              http://www.wallsofsilence.com/article_read.php?a=48

All this makes me wonder why she is _not_ embraced and supported by feminists and leftists.

M

Comment

Working...
                              X