X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alamo Drafthouse’s Women-Only ‘Wonder Woman’ Screenings Were Illegal

Alamo Drafthouse’s Women-Only ‘Wonder Woman’ Screenings Were Illegal
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/09/al...s-were-illegal

Mr. E: I hope they are forced to shut it down as a result.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Of course it was illegal, but the Alamo won't be forced to close; it may be forced to pay punitive damages, though.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      Of course it was illegal, but the Alamo won't be forced to close; it may be forced to pay punitive damages, though.
      I hope they have to pay through the nose-- or better, out the ass.

Comment

About f***ing time, but "MAY be illegal?" Barring a group from something based on race, gender, or religion is illegal in most countries. Just not when it involves men it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by unheard View Post
          About f***ing time, but "MAY be illegal?" Barring a group from something based on race, gender, or religion is illegal in most countries. Just not when it involves men it seems.
          Certainly the Feminists have been beating men over the head with it for decades. You would think that of all people, *THEY* would know this better than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            Certainly the Feminists have been beating men over the head with it for decades. You would think that of all people, *THEY* would know this better than anybody.
            Maybe that's the lie. I would think if someone faces discrimination they would not discriminate themselves. Maybe these women (certainly not the younger generation) have not faced discrimination, except vicariously through the stories of feminists, and feel it is there right to discriminate right back.

Comment

Originally posted by unheard View Post
              Maybe that's the lie. I would think if someone faces discrimination they would not discriminate themselves. Maybe these women (certainly not the younger generation) have not faced discrimination, except vicariously through the stories of feminists, and feel it is there right to discriminate right back.
              No, it is their idea of "just desserts" and "revenge served cold" and all that other Feminist bullshit. Which is exactly what it is and always has been-- bullshit to justify their mission to tear down men and destroy masculinity. Feminism is about hate.

Comment

“Respondent has a very strict non-discrimination policy in place, but this policy did NOT include a specific prohibition against advertising.”
                ok good!

“Respondent did not realize that advertising a ‘women’s only’ screening was a violation of discrimination laws,”
                CLEARLY
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

When I am forced to have contact with American women, not just feminists, I am reminded of the squealing of the hogs I slopped on my father's farm back in the
                  Fifties.

Comment

Working...
                  X