Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrine Barraclough: Has Clementine Ford Just Admitted The Myth Of “Toxic Masculinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldblueeyes
    replied
    Are you talking about this article?

Clementine Ford: If it takes a village to raise a child, let it have lots of men

"If I need to use the bathroom in a cafe while my baby's strapped into a highchair, I'll ask a nearby man if he minds keeping an eye on him while I disappear for a minute or two. I've deliberately asked men in the security queue at the airport if they mind holding my baby while I re-attach the baby carrier after it's gone through the x-ray machine."

Ha ha, well, she'd better not ask me. "Fuck no!" comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by unheard View Post
    Typical, now she has found a "use" for men she expects us all to forgive and forget and help her out, the big mighty feminist who didn't need a man in her life. And wanting to ask men to look after her kid - after all the demonising she's done to men I certainly would not look after her kid, if anything went wrong, even if it wasn't my fault, she'd hold me liable. Look after your own brat.

Well, the largest point in her article is still about hating men. It's all about the notion that men don't do (enough) to raise their kids and make the women do it all. So she's putting men down (or being a female supremacist-- or both) in her statements about it having to be a man who does it. However the irony-- and the part she most likely didn't think through well enough-- is in the part where it reveals that Feminism's claims about "toxic masculinity" have been pure bullshit from the get-go.

As if anybody didn't actually already know of course.

Leave a comment:

• unheard
    replied
    Typical, now she has found a "use" for men she expects us all to forgive and forget and help her out, the big mighty feminist who didn't need a man in her life. And wanting to ask men to look after her kid - after all the demonising she's done to men I certainly would not look after her kid, if anything went wrong, even if it wasn't my fault, she'd hold me liable. Look after your own brat.

Leave a comment:

• menrppl2
    replied
    "you don't get to order compassion when you spread a narrative of hate"

or benefit from family court injustice, or the gazillion other advantages women get

said every mgtow ever.......looks like feminists will see it before men do.

Leave a comment:

• Corrine Barraclough: Has Clementine Ford Just Admitted The Myth Of “Toxic Masculinity

Corrine Barraclough: Has Clementine Ford Just Admitted The Myth Of “Toxic Masculinity”?
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-...6931858348147/
Working...
X