Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

I removed this post. I am not sure it is well vetted or correct.
    Last edited by mr_e; 08-17-2017, 02:58 PM.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

dont worry mate, Im sure there will be more examples soon enough.

...coming to a door-step near you
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
      dont worry mate, Im sure there will be more examples soon enough.

...coming to a door-step near you

Yeah, the story looked legit. But there were enough people questioning its veracity and I couldn't find any reasonable second sources and I'm not interested in fanning any flames, just adding to the information that's available as I find it.

Comment

i keep telling people
        the nazi's are back
        and i wont be here when shit gets real i wont die for their stupidity. i'll be somewhere where no one cares.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Dang, TN, why didn't I think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            i keep telling people
            the nazi's are back
            and i wont be here when shit gets real i wont die for their stupidity. i'll be somewhere where no one cares.
            There have always been neo-nazis in the USA, or wherever for that matter. They are not "taking over". Sure, after years of feminists and SJWs saying that "white men are shit", it's only natural that, as a result, white men might be tempted to align with "white pride", but KKK and Nazism are totally different creatures. I won't allow anybody to make me feel bad for being a white male, but neither do I wish to round up other races and toast them, nor do I feel any urge to join white men with torches in any march (though that is their right, as long as it's peaceful).

It's an oft-regurgitated quote, but "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll fight for your right to say it".
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                There have always been neo-nazis in the USA, or wherever for that matter. They are not "taking over". Sure, after years of feminists and SJWs saying that "white men are shit", it's only natural that, as a result, white men might be tempted to align with "white pride", but KKK and Nazism are totally different creatures. I won't allow anybody to make me feel bad for being a white male, but neither do I wish to round up other races and toast them, nor do I feel any urge to join white men with torches in any march (though that is their right, as long as it's peaceful).

It's an oft-regurgitated quote, but "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll fight for your right to say it".
                you just dont understand do you?
                it wont be about you feeling bad soon. soon it will be about putting you in a cage. or making you do forced labour or..etc. etc.
                killing you.
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                  you just dont understand do you?
                  it wont be about you feeling bad soon. soon it will be about putting you in a cage. or making you do forced labour or..etc. etc.
                  killing you.
                  If things keep ramping up, that certainly is one potential outcome. We haven't had a serious ideological division to the point of war on our homefront for well over a hundred years. Could be we're due for a culling of the ideological deadwood.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-st...or-a-neo-nazi/

his hairdresser is probably Leni Riefenstahl

Comment

Jessie Ventura on his URL put videos of his visiting the concentration camps people told him about. He agreed, they were for holding people in, not out. FEMA already has our concentration camps built, and ready to rock and roll.

Comment

Working...
                      X