X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization
    Stay single and prosper!

Good job, well over the 100,000 signatures for a formal response.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Not that the feminist on the Antifa banner is any surprise, but it should be on record for when Antifa get recognised as the terrorist group they are.
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

"Anti-capitalist". Fuck them. It's no wonder they're anti-capitalist. It takes brains and hard work and innovation and charm and imagination and determination and basically making your own luck to succeed in business; qualities of which they are the complete opposite! I suppose if in capitalism the cream rises to the top, in communism the putrid sediment rises to the middle (bringing the cream down to the middle too), and they sure look like putrid sediment to me!

Just who's taxes are paying for their welfare, food stamps, etc.? It sure ain't communists.
        Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-21-2017, 09:06 PM.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

signed.

Unlike in Canada, the whole thing worked. When I sign Govt Petitions here, the confirmation links are all broken.

Comment

Antifa severely beats alleged nazi (banned from YT!)

It may be unsavory to defend a white supremacist's right to free speech, but so too is defending a Fucking Commie Scum's right. Nonetheless, both have their rights. It seems only one side is consistently violently suppressing the rights of others. The driver who rammed down people in Charlottesville was an isolated incident perpetrated by a deranged criminal individual, not so with Antifa's violent tactics; mass violence is their modus operandi. They are criminal. They are domestic terrorists.

I predict that if the police don't soon act to intervene and keep these groups apart and protect the safety of all concerned, rather than standing down, people are going to start getting shot. The Right is known to be very well armed. The Right is playing by the rules, following the law, but how long can their restraint be expected to last?
            Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-31-2017, 02:05 PM.
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
            X