Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho Republican Insists It's 'Plausible' Barack Obama Staged Charlottesville White N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Republican Insists It's 'Plausible' Barack Obama Staged Charlottesville White N

Not intending to start or imply anything-- just reporting the news as it happens...

Idaho Republican Insists It's 'Plausible' Barack Obama Staged Charlottesville White Nationalist Rally Violence
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-rep...150318534.html

Mr. E: Personally I'd have to see some really strong evidence making that connection. As Carl Sagan used to say, 'extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence."
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

It is plausible. I saw one youtube of a guy talking about 6 charter buses pulling up and dropping off protesters. Half were BLM and half where Nazi / KKK. He was asking people if anyone caught it on video. According to him, the buses were only there for 10 min before they took off.

Also a police officer has claimed they were told to bring the groups of protesters together and then stand down. The mayor (close connections to obama) personally took over operations on that day.

This is of course fairly anecdotal, but we are talking "plausible" right? The Democratic party is DIRTY. I'm happy to see some liberals waking up to that. As a libertarian, I used to think the two parties were equally shitty, but as of late, the Democrats have been on steroids or something. I think the only difference is that republicans need to keep up the facade of small government. For that reason alone the end up with a higher percentage of true believers in liberty. I think this prevents them from decaying to the level the dems do because the dems are very open about embracing big government and state control of everything.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
      It is plausible. I saw one youtube of a guy talking about 6 charter buses pulling up and dropping off protesters. Half were BLM and half where Nazi / KKK. He was asking people if anyone caught it on video. According to him, the buses were only there for 10 min before they took off.

Also a police officer has claimed they were told to bring the groups of protesters together and then stand down. The mayor (close connections to obama) personally took over operations on that day.

This is of course fairly anecdotal, but we are talking "plausible" right? The Democratic party is DIRTY. I'm happy to see some liberals waking up to that. As a libertarian, I used to think the two parties were equally shitty, but as of late, the Democrats have been on steroids or something. I think the only difference is that republicans need to keep up the facade of small government. For that reason alone the end up with a higher percentage of true believers in liberty. I think this prevents them from decaying to the level the dems do because the dems are very open about embracing big government and state control of everything.
      I can believe all of that, but I have a hard time believing a President, past, present or future, could or would do that.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        I can believe all of that, but I have a hard time believing a President, past, present or future, could or would do that.
        I don't put anything past anyone who is a politician. They are simply the worst of us.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
          I don't put anything past anyone who is a politician. They are simply the worst of us.
          Even if he is, he's not the problem, merely a symptom.

M

Comment

Check out this liberal. He has my respect because he thinks.

https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...7756804234929/

Comment

Working...
            X