No announcement yet.

KKK Leader Tells Afro-Latina Journalist He'll 'Burn' Her Out Of His Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KKK Leader Tells Afro-Latina Journalist He'll 'Burn' Her Out Of His Property

KKK Leader Tells Afro-Latina Journalist He'll 'Burn' Her Out Of His Property
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kkk-leade...194506785.html
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

My comment to this post:

So what. You'll find the exact same conversation with a BLM'er, an ANTIFA person, an extreme Communist-- pretty much anybody who's into totalitarian thinking. You went looking for hate, you found it. Big deal. What did you really expect? He was going to invite you in for tea and crumpets?? Hate exists in this world-- it's all around us. Pointing out the example that bothers YOU doesn't do diddly for the examples that bother US. The only way we can do anything about it is to UNIVERSALLY DENOUNCE THE HATE from ALL SIDES-- curiously, just like President Trump actually did. But that wasn't good enough for you-- because it included the HATE that *YOU* support.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

To be honest the set up interview is getting old and tired. They knew where they going, they set it up to be as controversial as possible.

“I’d never felt so much hate, so much contempt in my life,” Calderón said of the encounter. “I volunteered to do the interview because what I represent is everything they hate.”
      Her own words, she pursued a reaction.

I'm mixed race. I've been called an abomination that doesn't deserve a right to live. I've been pressed so far I've had to call out 6 stupid white lads for well stepping over the mark with endless racist jokes at what should have been a friendly student get together. I've had polite white female school teachers ask me when I just a kid to explain how my mother could have gone with a non white.

Racists who don't seek violence, who don't abuse institutional position, who don't hunt down opportunities to impose their bigotry, who will follow the same laws and social contract as me, will get the same tolerance from me as I get from them.

I am getting soundly tired of ivory tower wealthy elites aiming to make my life more dangerous for their politics, wealth and virtue signalling. When the police tried to arrest me for a racist attack I had to go to the victim to clear me, which she did and was very upset that the police ignored her description of the actual perpetrator. Dragged up for questioning by police after being set up again by local racists, I pleaded to a police officer that I was mixed race and me being racist made no sense, only to have a police officer tell me that I was a racist because I was mixed race and hated my father for not being white. I've got a pretty nuanced view of what real yob level and institutional level racism is. I've fought my battles without a shred of help from any of them. I found peace and co-existence with my neighbours, one of whom still proudly announces he's a racist, but we still manage to say good morning and how's it going. Funny that ain't it, when you don't keep throwing petrol on a fire, it goes out.
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
        been called an abomination
        a bit harsh. jeez

though I'm not exactly mixed race myself...though still a mongrel ... there are great swaths of my extended family that are.

Aboriginal, Thai, Eastern European, Southern European, Northern European etc.
        Practically everybody I ever went to school with or associate with now are too.
        The people we do 80% of our work for are Malaysian Chinese, the boss of us is apparently Greek, amongst the contractors we have Greek, Italian, Turkish, Macedonian, Serbian, Russian, Spanish, Brazilian, Indian, Chinese
        Got a meeting this morning with the Indian that does the tech stuff in Melbourne for the nation company owned by a Lebanese family
        Yesterday I spent hours in meetings with a South African Jewish christian, and a Greek-jewish athiest

... they all look and sound like Aussies to me

Seriously, I have never ever got that kind of racism angle that sits in some people's heads

edit: oops, I forgot my two besties, the Irishman and Nowegian. Pair of complete cunts, both of them :-)
        Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-22-2017, 10:40 PM.
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
        X