Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scout wars: Girl Scouts accuse Boy Scouts of recruiting girls to increase membership

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scout wars: Girl Scouts accuse Boy Scouts of recruiting girls to increase membership

    Scout wars: Girl Scouts accuse Boy Scouts of recruiting girls to increase membership
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dbf2b8c...rl-scouts.html

    Mr. E: Aint that some shit.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  • #2
    The moral of this tale is: Do not appease feminists.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
      The moral of this tale is: Do not appease feminists.
      Moral of this story, Feminism is a hate group. They prove it at every conceivable opportunity.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


      The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        Moral of this story, Feminism is a hate group. They prove it at every conceivable opportunity.
        Do not appease hate groups. They will do it at every conceivable opportunity.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
          Do not appease hate groups. They will do it at every conceivable opportunity.

          I like the way you think ;-)
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.
          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


          The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

          Comment


          • #6
            So it's sexist if it excludes girls, but exploitative if it includes them. There's just no winning. As the old saying goes, women don't know what they want and they won't be happy until they get it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by unheard View Post
              So it's sexist if it excludes girls, but exploitative if it includes them. There's just no winning. As the old saying goes, women don't know what they want and they won't be happy until they get it
              It's not just the repetitiveness of these things, it's the repetitive manipulativeness of these things. It's not confusion, nor wanting more or extra, it's wanting it all, it's wanting to do harm to boys and men no matter what. These are kids and young people activity groups places for them to get together, develop skills, do team activities, get outdoors, make friends, and they get turned into political battlegrounds.

              Unhinged, unrestrained greed. This is why years ago, as anti-discrimination and equality laws, equality of opportunity etc were thrashed out certain limits were put in place to stop it being abused, to stop it being socially manipulative, and let people be free to do what they want by taking responsibility.

              Media empowered feminists are just fucking with people because they can, it won't end. There may be a lot of crap going on but the spread of the rot, always starts with feminists. With their we need, this is unfair, you need to include... then they corrupt everything.

              Even skepticism, atheism and humanism... turned to + versions. The mind boggles how can fuck up humanism... well it's easy let feminists start dictating how to do things. Feminists have even managed to screw LGBT, you get the + version. Now with more evil manipulativeness, division and hatemongering.

              Feminism is the nasty rotten bug, marxist academia the rot farmers, social just-us warriors the infected, and the media the pump to push that dross everywhere.
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

              Comment


              • #8
                What I'm most surprised by is that the Girl Scouts is actually a bigger program than the boyscouts right now. I had no idea. I thought they were all but gone.
                I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

                It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                  Feminism is the nasty rotten bug, marxist academia the rot farmers, social just-us warriors the infected, and the media the pump to push that dross everywhere.
                  Aye, its the underlying ideology that is pernicious.

                  The messages are seductive on the surface but just below the surface they're designed to usurp and replace.

                  Trouble is, that just below that... oh , that's where there's nothing.

                  All these disruptive ideologies have the same thing at their root.
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

                  And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

                  "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

                  "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                    It's not just the repetitiveness of these things, it's the repetitive manipulativeness of these things. It's not confusion, nor wanting more or extra, it's wanting it all, it's wanting to do harm to boys and men no matter what. These are kids and young people activity groups places for them to get together, develop skills, do team activities, get outdoors, make friends, and they get turned into political battlegrounds.

                    Unhinged, unrestrained greed. This is why years ago, as anti-discrimination and equality laws, equality of opportunity etc were thrashed out certain limits were put in place to stop it being abused, to stop it being socially manipulative, and let people be free to do what they want by taking responsibility.

                    Media empowered feminists are just fucking with people because they can, it won't end. There may be a lot of crap going on but the spread of the rot, always starts with feminists. With their we need, this is unfair, you need to include... then they corrupt everything.

                    Even skepticism, atheism and humanism... turned to + versions. The mind boggles how can fuck up humanism... well it's easy let feminists start dictating how to do things. Feminists have even managed to screw LGBT, you get the + version. Now with more evil manipulativeness, division and hatemongering.

                    Feminism is the nasty rotten bug, marxist academia the rot farmers, social just-us warriors the infected, and the media the pump to push that dross everywhere.
                    Time for Feminism+, methinks.

                    M

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                      Time for Feminism+, methinks.

                      M
                      Why? They haven't finished fucking things up yet with Feminism 1.0
                      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                      It's time to call it out for what it is.
                      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                      The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        Why? They haven't finished fucking things up yet with Feminism 1.0
                        No, but if the "+" fucks up everything ...

                        M

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X