Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have all the good women gone? Men fight back with a vengeance against the women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the good women gone? Men fight back with a vengeance against the women

Where have all the good women gone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...omen-gone.html

Mr. E: It seems turnabout is fair play... Go fellas!

Here was a really good post from one of the commenters:

"I have been married to the same man for the last 30 years. We've raised 3 boys and still love one another. I must admit that I have been out of touch with the things going on today. My oldest son became very interested in MIGTOW because of many hurtful experiences. I was worried about him because it seemed to me there was some negative aspects to this group. However, I do understand now why this is needed for men. Feminist groups are CRAZY!!! I truly can't believe all the nonsense I read and see online. I always told my boys when they look for a girlfriend don't look to see how they treat you....look instead to see how they treat someone that can not benefit them in any way. If they treat that person with kindness then you've found a good girl. I'm happy to say that my oldest found such a woman and is getting married in January! Don't give up guys...just look at how she treats, you know, the waiter or a clerk in the store...it is possible to find someone good!"
    Last edited by mr_e; 08-24-2017, 04:11 PM.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Grammatically, the question implies the good women were there, and now are gone. I'm not so sure. I have written in the past of women decades ago who were acting much like the women today act. I don't think they were there in recent decades at all. I think we are just more accurate in our perceptions of them.

Comment

Working...
    X