Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim foster carers 'told Christian girl, five, that Christmas and Easter are stupid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Muslim foster carers 'told Christian girl, five, that Christmas and Easter are stupid

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Muslims.html

    Yet they never allow a non-white, non-Christian child to be fostered by white Christians to protect their cultural identity. Social services in the UK are useless.

  • #2
    Originally posted by unheard View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Muslims.html

    Yet they never allow a non-white, non-Christian child to be fostered by white Christians to protect their cultural identity. Social services in the UK are useless.
    Turns out the child isn't white and her mother is from a muslim family Unheard.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-family-court/

    Its callous the way the media has played this story. Posting pictures of a white girl portraying her as having been placed in a muslim, non-white family and victimised by that family when reality, one that was revealed today, is very far from that. This is one of those stories that tell us just how manipulative and unreliable the media is in our parts of the world more than it does about the victimisation of a white girl by a non-white family. Most racial tension that exists in our society today is motivated by these manipulative media outlets distorting reality and fanning the flames of hate between people over lies.

    You know, yesterday I was reading a news story by The Daily Mail about a video surfacing on the internet showing a Brazilian mother beating her teenage daughter after finding out that she was pregnant. All the people that left comments on this story, on The Daily Mail, lapped it up. "OMG, women and girls are such victims". But check this out Unheard. This same video had been uploaded on the internet last year but complete and without any edits from The Daily Mail. The compete video showed the girl filming an underage student girl having sex with another underage guy whilst she encourages them to carry on. The mother had found the video and was beating her up over that incident. The Daily Mail took the video and edited out the part with the girl filming herself laughing and encouraging the sex between those minors and left the bit with the mother beating her up and gave it a new catchy title that pushes a feminist narrative.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

    You cannot take anything at face value from these media outlets. They are all without a single exception, left and right, fake news.
    Last edited by Equity; 08-31-2017, 05:07 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mainstream media is like a broken clock.. right about twice per day... so its hard to tell the fiction/narrative from anything useful.

      Most media stuff is utterly unimportant.. distractions. They just want the traffic.. because 'you' become their product to sell to advertisers.

      Adblock.. or if you must use an archive site. Don't feed them your traffic.

      Comment


      • #4
        The mother of the five-year-old ‘Christian’ girl who complained her daughter had been placed with Muslim foster carers was herself born into the Islamic faith.

        Court documents released on Wednesday show the girl’s maternal grandparents “are of a Muslim background but are non practising”.

        Her mother had protested that her daughter is a Christian and should never have been placed with devout Muslim foster parents.

        The dispute has caused a furore amid allegations the child’s foster carers had taken a necklace from her that contained a cross and refused to allow her to eat her favourite meal - spaghetti carbonara - because it contained pork products.

        Tower Hamlets Council, which had taken the child into care after concerns for her safety were raised by police, said it did not recognise the claims.

        The court papers show the girl was placed with foster carers who were “not culturally matched” because of the urgent need to find a safe home for her.
        This story is just an endless clusterfuck of mess up. Certainly is being stoked by the media, a media which is also clearly removing information too.

        To unpack this mess would take an age and a half.

        But having 'non practising muslim grandparents' doesn't make a 5 year old born to muslim faith - it doesn't make her a Christian either.

        The foster parents don't have any right to impose a faith on a child, that should never be part of the obligation. If the child hasn't been raised muslim, which it certainly seems like she wasn't the council have well overstepped by deciding she now must be.

        This is suspicious all around, in terms of how much interference is going on but also how this problem even emerged. Media isn't helping, hasn't helped and just endlessly stokes things without revealing any information for the public good.

        Information that would help are what are the policies being implemented by the council and why, and actual backgrounds of the people being affected.

        The primary concern has to be the child's safety and well being. "The eight-page written order published on Wednesday shows the child was taken into the care of social services on March 10th after police intervention. It is understood the mother suffers from alcoholism and a possible cocaine addiction and had been arrested for prostitution." That gives a pretty sound reason for intervention, but seems after being removed the council is then putting the mixed race / multi-cultural child through some kind of ethnic and cultural matching process. I don't have much trust in these looney left councils in London.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Um Christmas and Easter /are/ stupid.

          And the foster care system is practically overflowing with non-white children.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Equity View Post
            Turns out the child isn't white and her mother is from a muslim family Unheard.

            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-family-court/

            Its callous the way the media has played this story. Posting pictures of a white girl portraying her as having been placed in a muslim, non-white family and victimised by that family when reality, one that was revealed today, is very far from that. This is one of those stories that tell us just how manipulative and unreliable the media is in our parts of the world more than it does about the victimisation of a white girl by a non-white family. Most racial tension that exists in our society today is motivated by these manipulative media outlets distorting reality and fanning the flames of hate between people over lies.

            You know, yesterday I was reading a news story by The Daily Mail about a video surfacing on the internet showing a Brazilian mother beating her teenage daughter after finding out that she was pregnant. All the people that left comments on this story, on The Daily Mail, lapped it up. "OMG, women and girls are such victims". But check this out Unheard. This same video had been uploaded on the internet last year but complete and without any edits from The Daily Mail. The compete video showed the girl filming an underage student girl having sex with another underage guy whilst she encourages them to carry on. The mother had found the video and was beating her up over that incident. The Daily Mail took the video and edited out the part with the girl filming herself laughing and encouraging the sex between those minors and left the bit with the mother beating her up and gave it a new catchy title that pushes a feminist narrative.

            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

            You cannot take anything at face value from these media outlets. They are all without a single exception, left and right, fake news.
            Wow, thanks for the extra info on this story. Interesting that some facts are not reported for some social or political gain. I guess the moral is to listen to as many different views on an issue to ensure you have all the information you need to form an opinion.

            Comment


            • #7
              I read earlier today that shia muslims are actually quite tolerant of other religions and promote peace, whereas the sunni side is where all the extremism comes from. I have no idea if this is true.
              Stay single and prosper!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                I read earlier today that shia muslims are actually quite tolerant of other religions and promote peace, whereas the sunni side is where all the extremism comes from. I have no idea if this is true.
                Wahhabism is the fundamentalist and austere sect from the conservative elite types, Salafism is the puritanical general movement that emerges as reaction to religious corruption i.e. jihadism.

                Sunni and Shia Islam, split over the interpretation of who should have been the first caliph, Sunni saying that the election of Abu Bakr, father in law to Mohammed was the legitimate way to choose the caliph and Shia saying Ali ibn Abi Talib was selected by Mohammed to be his successor (Imam). In effect you have a split between two leadership traditions. The Sunni one chose the Caliph from tribal traditions electing the caliph from consensus of a council, that is done in accordance to Mohammed's teaching. The Shia wanted a direct successor (blood and clan lineage) in other words a direct theocracy. Iran is a Shia theocracy, Sunni Muslims in effect were without a state after the Islamic Empire broke up and the major states were formed under western influence. For a long period neither Shia nor Sunni had the form of state they wanted. The Shah of Iran being monarchy and secular influence and Iraq being Baathist, which is an Arabic Socialism. After the disintegration of Iraq Sunni's have tried to restore the Caliphate.

                That has given rise to ISIL in the demise and mess of Iraq. Religion marks the divides and allegiances, but politics and who should be in charge, implementing what rules and who gets to be the ruling groups drive it. There are lot of Sunni over the world, but they are pretty much completely disinterested in any caliphate, but prefer leadership to be a political leader in good standing with their god rather than a theocratic leader who speaks with the authority of their god.

                Until the war in Iraq, Iran and Shia were considered the most dangerous to the west being theocratic, and Sunnis the easier to understand basically being political.

                Sufism is the other well known branch which you could consider the more mystical religious group.
                "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                Originally posted by menrppl2
                Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                Comment

                Working...
                X