Pedophile Brigette Macron Feminist and Wife of French President Calls Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophile Brigette Macron Feminist and Wife of French President Calls Women

To "break their silence on violence and sexual abuse" "by men" in France.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lle-publishes/

This is happening at the same time as the Harvey Weinstein thing in Hollywood. Anyone that says that this isn't a coordinated assault by feminism is delusional.

Note: Brigette Macron is wife of current French President Emmanuel Macron. She was his high school teacher when she first met him and set about grooming him when he was 14 years old before engaging in a sexual relationship with him. He grew up and wound up marrying her. In this world male pedophiles wind up in prison and rightly so. Female pedophiles on the other hand are allowed to marry their victims, become first ladies of countries and preach to the world about how women are victims of sexual abuse.

Picture of Brigitte kissing Emmanuel when he was sixteen back when she was his teacher and during their affair (if you can call the grooming and sexual abuse of a child an affair).

This woman and what is currently going on in France is a very good example for the gynocentric, sexist double standards in our part of the world.
    Last edited by Equity; 10-18-2017, 02:43 AM.

Hard to figure that one out. I thought she might have been hot when she was young, but nope, far from it. She sure fucked his young brain up good.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post
      To "break their silence on violence and sexual abuse" "by men" in France. ....
      This is happening at the same time as the Harvey Weinstein thing in Hollywood. Anyone that says that this isn't a coordinated assault by feminism is delusional.
      Nobody can be that delusional.
      There is a #me-too twitter storm in every country now; a clear sign that this is GFE in action - the Global Feminist Exchange, that is, not the pleasant kind.

Remings me most of all of biologists' studies of pack animals like geese and herring, how the group uses a very small set of rules to have a whole troop of individuals react as if the troop was one big collective animal: "imitate the action fo the herring closest to you". If it turns left, you turn left, too. And so the whole school turns left.

Brigette Macron .... In this world male pedophiles wind up in prison and rightly so.
      Female pedophiles ... are allowed to marry their victims, become first ladies of countries and preach to the world about how women are victims of sexual abuse.
      Yes, but they have this neat trick:

"Après plusieurs années de douloureuse séparation, le couple finira par se retrouver. Entre temps, Brigitte Auzière est redevenue Trogneux, cet amour pour son élève ayant "tout emporté". "L'amour a tout emporté sur son passage et m'a conduite au divorce. Impossible de lui résister", a-t-elle déjà confié. "

"After several years of painful separation, the couple in the end found each other again. I the mean time, Brigitte Auzière had again become Trogneux (i.e., she divorced her husband mr. Auzière, taking back her maiden name), the love for her pupil having "carried everyting before it". "Love carried away everything in (or on) its way, and led me to divorce. Impossible to resist it," she has already confessed."
      For a man it's pedophilia, for a woman it's "love".
      I think more men should adopt the same tactic. Just say it was love, and everything will be all right.

M

Comment

Pffft, they're French. Most married Frenchmen regularly fuck other women (many, if not most of whom are married).

The biggest kick in the guts for the Feminist movement is this; as President of the Republic, this dude likely has a slowly rotating stable of the finest 0.01% of French hot young pussy - as in, a prime Kate Upton would be sheep entrails, next to these sylphs - taxied to the Elysee behind tinted, bullet-proof glass. Only this whorehouse has chandeliers, Cristal being served by bow-tied waiters, an STD clinic with the most modern equipment in Europe, a lingerie design/fitting service, and an entrance whose first door looks identical to the dozens to the left and right of it, in a corridor that otherwise leads to a boring datacentre 3 floors beneath the Palace that Mme Macron visited once and yawwwwned the whole time.

And you'd best believe that, while still sunny side of 40, he's getting it on a LOT more with those young thoroughbreds than with that witch-wife. The leader of 67 million people can NOT be distracted by being horny for young pussy.
        >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

well jay, that entire post said nothing.
          was fully imagined.

care to make a point?
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            well jay, that entire post said nothing.
            was fully imagined.

care to make a point?
            Whatever he said, he said it well! Can't fault his writing skills!
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
              the idea that today's frenchmen have affairs constantly is preposterous. this isnt the france of 1950. its the france of 2017. where women hold all the cards and men are cucked beyond compare.

i cannot imagine that french men are as jay describes. can you?
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                Why thank you, kind sir!! You will probably enjoy this, then:

There are unrealistic feminists, and there are those of us non-feminists with insight. There are daydreamer feminists, and those of us non-feminists with vision who plan. The world is filled with the former, but our numbers in the latter are growing.

The trick anywhere, but surprisingly even here on AVFM where those proportions are reversed, is to sift the former, from the latter, and to discard and disregard.
                >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Comment

lol oh jay you're hopeless.

Comment

She looks like a character from Planet of the Apes.
                    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      She looks like a character from Planet of the Apes.
                      Not surprising, feminists are a lesser species.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        this isnt the france of 1950. its the france of 2017. where women hold all the cards and men are cucked beyond compare.
                        You have alot to learn young padawan.

Yelling at the betas to "behave or else" does nothing.

Instead of saying, "the police should be less gynocentric" you should say, "fuck the police, they are all crooks and schemers."

All the allegations in the world don't amount to a hill of beans.

Make the police afraid.

Afraid to reach for their gun.

And only interact with the citizenry in the most polite and toothless manner.

Police should learn their place.

And women theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                          You have alot to learn young padawan.

Yelling at the betas to "behave or else" does nothing.

Instead of saying, "the police should be less gynocentric" you should say, "fuck the police, they are all crooks and schemers."

All the allegations in the world don't amount to a hill of beans.

Make the police afraid.

Afraid to reach for their gun.

And only interact with the citizenry in the most polite and toothless manner.

Police should learn their place.

And women theirs.
                          not sure you understand what i was saying.. and if you do not sure i understand where you're going with it.

funny im just watching some youtube video about star wars..lol padawan.

i agree on all you said about the police and men.

but.. do you believe jay is correct on the french? i mean i doubt the french men are having affairs like they once were...

i agree the police SHOULD be afraid but..they arnt. not currently... thats a problem we are currently experiencing isnt it?

Comment

French betas are french betas.

French alphas are french alphas.

"Risks" evolve from dealing with some slut's father to dealing with cops writing tickets.

Men do their best to cockblock each other and strategies evolve.

Comment

yes but there always is a "general rule"

i highly doubt that generally in today's france most men have affairs.. HIGHLY doubt it
                              men have been told how to behave and most men do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X