• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory "Spartacus" Booker admits in print to sexual assault

Recently uncovered...

Cory Booker
    So much for stealing second

Telling one's own personal story is often the most powerful way to make a point, or, more importantly, to make people think. When grandiose statements entrenched in politically correct terminology are made, many may listen but few will hear.

When I hesitated in writing this column, I realized I was basking in hypocrisy. So instead I chose to write and risk.

New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next "move" as if it were a chess game. With the "Top Gun" slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my "mark."

Source
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.
Working...
X