Rachel Mitchell memo released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel Mitchell memo released

Rachel Mitchell, the prosecuting attorney hired on by the Republicans to question Christine Ford, has released her findings. You can read the full memo here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Mitchell's memo is damning to Ford's case, imho, she goes through the points in detail where Ford's credibility falls apart. But considering the lack of reporting, looks like no one gives a hoot. Rachel Mitchell was a good move by the Republican senators, it was considerate, respectful, showed an understanding of the reality of the situation, and no doubt helps them settle their nerves and steel themselves for what is going to continue to be a disgusting display of lies, manipulation and gutter sewer politics. Good to have the memo linked here, it's another piece of evidence for the time capsule that will in the future reveal the travesty and destruction caused by the casual ease that false accusations can be levelled at men. Ford has proven one thing, false accusation can pay very well, well over $500K going to her at the last count I believe?
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Well over. Something like $528K from one GoFundMe and $200K+ from another. If there's anyone here who still has any doubt in their minds as to what this is really all about, the following video will blast those doubts to smithereens.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Molyneux shares story from Ford's ex boyfriend, flying trips around Hawaii, cheating on him, ripping him off for $600 on credit after break up and lying about it until threatened that he was taking it to fraud prevention... ohh and coaching a friend applying to the FBI on how to pass a polygraph test.

"...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
        X