Sheila Jackson Lee Aide Arrested for Doxxing Republican Senators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheila Jackson Lee Aide Arrested for Doxxing Republican Senators

Democrats have made it very clear that their Republican colleagues should be confronted at every available opportunity, no matter when or where.

According to the Daily Caller, one of Sheila Jackson Lee’s aides seemed to take this to heart and posted the personal information and home addresses of Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch of Utah to Wikipedia on Sept 27 from the House of Representatives:

"Jackson A. Cosko, 27, was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communications, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry, according to a Capitol Police statement. Additional charges may be forthcoming as the investigation continues."

See the full story here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Seeing the lenient, sexist favoritism within which the judicial system treats women indicted for crimes as serious as sexual assault and murder I would not be surprised if this woman is let off with a slap on the wrist and zero blemishes on her record for what she has done here.

Comment

The person is male. This article gives some more info: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...arged-doxxing/

Comment

Working...
      X