Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Problem with Transgenders and Their Identities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Problem with Transgenders and Their Identities?

There's been a lot of controversy in the news about transgenders and their sexual identities. From what I can gather, it seems like a lot of transgender people are saying that they're actually the physical sex they identify as, even though physically they're not. Even if they have sex change operations, they're still the sex they were born as, going by chromosomes and bone structure and so on.

People can go along with it and call a man who identifies as a woman by his female name and use the words 'she' and 'her' and all for him, but he's still biologically a male.

Are we all supposed to think a man who identifies as a woman is an actual woman now, and not just a man who'd rather be one? I have nothing against trans people and wish them the best, but from what I've read and videos I've watched, there seems to be a lot of people who think we should.

So how do I edit the title to the post? I messed up the word what's?

Comment

To tell you the true... I think I have not seeing a transgender in like... years...

Comment

I may have seen a few and not known it. Ha ha. I've heard this talked about a lot on YouTube by Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, and others. Plus their views on Governments forcing people to use the names transgenders want or be faced with fines or possible jail time. This is what got Jordan Peterson in so much controversy when he protested government trying to force him to use trans approved names, whether he wanted to or not.
        Last edited by jcr; 11-23-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Fixed the edit for you. thx for the post. GOM
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Comment

apparently, its not so much a problem with transgendered, as it is leftist progressives wanting to overrun free speech and control language.
              A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
              X