101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: 101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women

The time for talk is over, least for me. I have no interest in being allies with women.

To the white knight writer, the plantation is that way ----------->.

Here's the deal, most women 'get it' however most of them are silent. That should tell you everything you need to know. I think people should give women more credit, they're not stupid nor oblivious to what is going on.

I understand this is a grossly generalizing statement and that many women are going to be unfairly generalized in making it. I still think its a valid statement given the amount of silence from most everyday women. Seen too many women claim to be anti-feminist but totally support affirmative action, VAWA and the sort.

Comment

1. Recognize your privileges...

Ok, I'm done here

Comment

Okay, I have to admit; I didn't make it to the end without cheating. I'm amazed that lucian made it that far .

I think I just read something along the lines like :

1. I hate myself!
        2. I hate myself!
        3. I hate myself!
        4. I hate myself!
        5. I hate myself!
        101. I hate myself!

In all seriousness, this is an article that promotes the denial of your own on so many levels that I'm willing to bet that the person writing it has so low self esteem, that they need 101 rules in order to remind them how shitty and worthless they feel. That in itself is a tragic fact, but such persons should not give out advice before they've learned to simply accept their own desires and deal with them in a meaningful way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian-Valsan
          Originally posted by Melchiah
          You know, there's apparently worse forms of the acronym floating around than LGBTQQIAA. Now there's apparently LGBTQQIAAP and LGBTTIQQ2SA.
          Do you have any idea what the proverbial fuck do these acronyms stand for? The lost me altogether after LGBTQIA.
          I mean,... seriously... LGBTQQIAA?!?!
          Let's see, it's something like:

Lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally.

It's identity politics and inclusivity gone mad.
          Your Dawn listens, my Lord! Let all the Aurbis know itself to be Free! Mehrunes is come! There is no dominion save free will!

Comment

What about a list like "101 Reasons Why Feminists Should Buy A Dildo"?

Comment

Originally posted by vanguard
              Okay, I have to admit; I didn't make it to the end without cheating. I'm amazed that lucian made it that far .

I think I just read something along the lines like :
              1. I hate myself!
              2. I hate myself!
              3. I hate myself!
              4. I hate myself!
              5. I hate myself!
              101. I hate myself!

In all seriousness, this is an article that promotes the denial of your own on so many levels that I'm willing to bet that the person writing it has so low self esteem, that they need 101 rules in order to remind them how shitty and worthless they feel. That in itself is a tragic fact, but such persons should not give out advice before they've learned to simply accept their own desires and deal with them in a meaningful way.
              Yep pretty much. I think Lucian got it right when he referenced this:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTqncgRnpyU[/video]

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah
                Let's see, it's something like:

Lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally.

It's identity politics and inclusivity gone mad.
                It started off as
                "The gay community"
                And then became
                LG (Lesbian, Gay)
                And then became
                LGB (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual)
                And then became
                LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender)
                And eventually morphed into something like
                LGBTTTQQCUII2FAAOPPO (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transexual, Transvestite, Queer, Questioning, Curious, Unsure, Intersex, Intergender, Two-Spirit, Fluid, Asexual, Allies, Omnisexual, Polyamourous, Pansexual, Other)

Me personally, I'll just take a BLT. (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato)
                The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Why don't they just say NCWMF.
                  ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                  virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                  AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by realityisabitch
                    What about a list like "101 Reasons Why Feminists Should Buy A Dildo"?
                    I was thinking of writing an answer in the format of "101 reasons why..." and publish it on avoiceformen.com )
                    "101 Reasons Why Feminists Should Buy A Dildo" sounds sensible enough ))

Later edit: See: http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=5270
                    My IRC chat server: nonmarxism.serveirc.com

Or, for those who don't know how to IRC, click here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/nonmarxism.serveirc.com/avfm

Comment

This entire list was a joke. I wasn't aware that there was a war being fought in the first place.

For what it's worth, I made the very same comment in the comments section of the article in question. When my comment was responded to, I replied back, only to have my reply deleted. Typical feminist censorship BS.

Comment

Yawn.
                        Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
                        George Fox

Comment

Seems more like a list of "101 Ways for Men to Be SLAVES to women." This guy should just turn in his penis, I'm sure he'd be much happier. Then again, white knights are either insane, stupid, or pussy begging fucktards.
                          The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

"Never seek recognition or affirmation" sounds like a good recipe for increasing the already vastly greater numbers of men who commit suicide...
                            Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the Patriarchy. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
                            Neo: What truth?
                            Spoon boy: There is no Patriarchy.

Apparently, women get only 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. We only have 23 cents left, but feminists insist they want the rest.

Comment

Who the fuck reads this shit let alone writes it.. 1-3 was the typical shaming bollocks. Skipping down to the comments section and i gleamed this one:

'Point 80: Make your space feminist! Posters, wall art, flags, or any feminist propaganda!'

Fucking Nazis.

Comment

I think the writer of this blog is confusing ally with castrated slave. Alliances are usually mutually beneficial.
                                Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X