101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: 101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women

Lucian - can you post those up to that cretin's site? He is the worst example of a pussy-begging self-castrated piece of fucking garbage I've ever seen.
    Senior Editor - Men\'s Human Rights Ontario
    Canadian News Director - AVFM
    Men\'s Human Rights Ontario - click the link

Comment

Interesting. One of the crucial components of mind control tactics is obedience. I've threatened before to write a post on the subject. In many ancient tomes 'obedience' by no accident is always a 'virtue.' Frustrating, it always attacks normal health evaluation of ethics as it does here.

101 useless pieces of petty shit! I wonder how we even counter that? I mean, do I complain of the women who've refused to adjust themselves to my life by refusing to make my sammich?! Can that be taught as gender studies in higher education? How is it women are aloud to be sooo misandrious they can't adjust their behavior to my needs? I don't see how else to figure that out than by heading down town and doing some catcalling tonight. I'll ask around, maybe I'll get some answers that way?
      \"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free your very existence is an act of rebellion.\"~ Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah
        Hey, look, the fool linked to AVFM in point 89. You know what they say, curiosity birthed the MRA.
        Hilarious!

That's how come I found this site.

Anyone who doesn't recognise "101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women" as juvenile manulative propaganda must be brain dead. This sort of stuff drives anyone with a brain towards the mens rights movement.
        In a properly functioning democracy no-one needs feminism or a men\'s rights movement. There will always be more women voters. Even so, if feminism ever stood for election it would be laughed out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by angle_iron
          This sort of stuff drives anyone with a brain towards the mens rights movement.
          Yep. This is why I always thank to the femmies that link to us
          My IRC chat server: nonmarxism.serveirc.com

Or, for those who don't know how to IRC, click here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/nonmarxism.serveirc.com/avfm

Comment

Well, I came here because of the frustration I felt at trying to reason with feminists - it's actually depressing at times how illogical and stupid they are.
            Senior Editor - Men\'s Human Rights Ontario
            Canadian News Director - AVFM
            Men\'s Human Rights Ontario - click the link

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
              R and R...Yes it is. Funny how much energy someone will put into preaching the party line and dissing men.

But that's what the vast majority of these types of articles invariably are. In fact, you could take about half of what appears on Yahoo these days, three-quarters of what comes through Huff Post, and a good chunk of what comes out of the mainstream magazines / media (Washington Post, New York Times, Newsweek, Time, Psychology Today, etc) and simply toss it directly overboard as veiled (and not so veiled) "Woman Good, Man Bad" man-shaming Feminist bullshit. It has gotten so constant and blatant that hardly anybody is bothering to even guard what they say any more. It's just a constant sludge of Feminist sewage.
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian-Valsan View Post
                Do you have any idea what the proverbial fuck do these acronyms stand for? The lost me altogether after LGBTQIA.
                I mean,... seriously... LGBTQQIAA?!?!
                Somebody needed some serious Scrabble points evidently.

Comment

Originally posted by John Q Public View Post
                  Well, I came here because of the frustration I felt at trying to reason with feminists - it's actually depressing at times how illogical and stupid they are.

Same here. The Feminists literally gave me the link and told me to "go home".

Comment

Working...
                  X