X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by John Q Public View Post
    Well, I came here because of the frustration I felt at trying to reason with feminists - it's actually depressing at times how illogical and stupid they are.

Same here. The Feminists literally gave me the link and told me to "go home".

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucian-Valsan View Post
    Do you have any idea what the proverbial fuck do these acronyms stand for? The lost me altogether after LGBTQIA.
    I mean,... seriously... LGBTQQIAA?!?!
    Somebody needed some serious Scrabble points evidently.

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    R and R...Yes it is. Funny how much energy someone will put into preaching the party line and dissing men.

But that's what the vast majority of these types of articles invariably are. In fact, you could take about half of what appears on Yahoo these days, three-quarters of what comes through Huff Post, and a good chunk of what comes out of the mainstream magazines / media (Washington Post, New York Times, Newsweek, Time, Psychology Today, etc) and simply toss it directly overboard as veiled (and not so veiled) "Woman Good, Man Bad" man-shaming Feminist bullshit. It has gotten so constant and blatant that hardly anybody is bothering to even guard what they say any more. It's just a constant sludge of Feminist sewage.

Leave a comment:

• John Q Public
    replied
    RE: 101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women

Well, I came here because of the frustration I felt at trying to reason with feminists - it's actually depressing at times how illogical and stupid they are.

Leave a comment:

• Lucian-Valsan
    replied

Originally posted by angle_iron
    This sort of stuff drives anyone with a brain towards the mens rights movement.
    Yep. This is why I always thank to the femmies that link to us

Leave a comment:

• angle_iron
    replied

Originally posted by Melchiah
    Hey, look, the fool linked to AVFM in point 89. You know what they say, curiosity birthed the MRA.
    Hilarious!

That's how come I found this site.

Anyone who doesn't recognise "101 Everyday Ways for Men to Be Allies to Women" as juvenile manulative propaganda must be brain dead. This sort of stuff drives anyone with a brain towards the mens rights movement.

Leave a comment:

• Drew Blood
    replied

Interesting. One of the crucial components of mind control tactics is obedience. I've threatened before to write a post on the subject. In many ancient tomes 'obedience' by no accident is always a 'virtue.' Frustrating, it always attacks normal health evaluation of ethics as it does here.

101 useless pieces of petty shit! I wonder how we even counter that? I mean, do I complain of the women who've refused to adjust themselves to my life by refusing to make my sammich?! Can that be taught as gender studies in higher education? How is it women are aloud to be sooo misandrious they can't adjust their behavior to my needs? I don't see how else to figure that out than by heading down town and doing some catcalling tonight. I'll ask around, maybe I'll get some answers that way?

Leave a comment:

• John Q Public
    replied

Lucian - can you post those up to that cretin's site? He is the worst example of a pussy-begging self-castrated piece of fucking garbage I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Nateyj11
    replied

I think the writer of this blog is confusing ally with castrated slave. Alliances are usually mutually beneficial.

Leave a comment:

• snoochieboochies
    replied

Who the fuck reads this shit let alone writes it.. 1-3 was the typical shaming bollocks. Skipping down to the comments section and i gleamed this one:

'Point 80: Make your space feminist! Posters, wall art, flags, or any feminist propaganda!'

Fucking Nazis.

Leave a comment:

• MrAndryist
    replied

"Never seek recognition or affirmation" sounds like a good recipe for increasing the already vastly greater numbers of men who commit suicide...

Leave a comment:

• Deucalion
    replied

Seems more like a list of "101 Ways for Men to Be SLAVES to women." This guy should just turn in his penis, I'm sure he'd be much happier. Then again, white knights are either insane, stupid, or pussy begging fucktards.

Leave a comment:

• Aimee McGee
    replied

Yawn.

Leave a comment:

• JDredd
    replied

This entire list was a joke. I wasn't aware that there was a war being fought in the first place.

For what it's worth, I made the very same comment in the comments section of the article in question. When my comment was responded to, I replied back, only to have my reply deleted. Typical feminist censorship BS.

Leave a comment:

• Lucian-Valsan
    replied

Originally posted by realityisabitch
    What about a list like "101 Reasons Why Feminists Should Buy A Dildo"?
    I was thinking of writing an answer in the format of "101 reasons why..." and publish it on avoiceformen.com )
    "101 Reasons Why Feminists Should Buy A Dildo" sounds sensible enough ))

Later edit: See: http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=5270

Leave a comment:

Working...
X