Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #blamefeminism

The cabal's new trick.

As Jaclyn Friedman so kindly explained to us in her doxing of the clit, the first thing the group does is print articles then start a twitter campaign until the major media writes up their story and then they win.

Jessica Valenti published Blame A Feminist in The Nation.
    Katie O'Donough published a response to Valenti in Salon within three hours.

How's that for quick reflexes? She responded promotionally to Valenti's article before the end of the day. And they already had #blamefeminism under way. McDonough claims the tweets she quoted were "weighing in" on the subject, as if they responded to Valenti's article and the tweets are time stamped between 7am and 9am on Sept. 20th (today) (when corrected for time zones that is immediately after Valenti's article)

Valenti's article Friday Sept 20th 10:13am ET
    McDonough's reply: Sept 20th 10:08am PDT

The blamefeminism hashtag is their clever idea to mock the real problems of real people by cherry picking some arguments creating a twitter mock that will discount with one hashtag anything anyone else says against their ideology.

(OP corrected to account for time zones- Thanks Deucalion)

RE: #blamefeminism

Did you mean prior or after? Seems it was 5 minutes after, which would still be evidence of rehearsal because not even I with my 50 wpm can type THAT fast...

Edited for typos... Damned my fast fingers not being as accurate as they are fast!
    The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deucalion
      Did you mean prior or after? Seems it was 5 minutes after, which would still be evidence of rehearsal because not even I with my 50 wpm can type THAT fast...

Edited for typos... Damned my fast fingers not being as accurate as they are fast!
      I typed the second time wrong. Fixed now. McDonough's reply was earlier. But having said that, I should make sure they are both same time zone.

McDonough's article actually says "On Friday" as if it wasn't the same fucking day.

eta: McDonough is in Pacific time and Valenti in Eastern so three hours difference, minus the 5 minutes. :P
      [hr]
      We need to take over this hashtag with legitimate problems.
      [hr]
      Get tweeting!!

I've got three in there already

Comment

I created a new thread calling activists because the message needs to be clear here: Get tweeting!
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?tid=6202

Comment

For failing to see men as brothers, sons, fathers, husbands, and friends, and for using hate to divide and alienate. #blamefeminism
          [hr]
          Weird
          What happened to all of the posts from this morning?

:huh:

Here is another tweet
          For establishing a symbiotic relationship with authoritarianism, censorship, hysteria, and moral panic, and for stigmatizing the

Comment

I caught this response on Twitter from you and Reyeko. Big thumbs up.

Is there a Twitter reaction page here? If not, there needs to be.
            \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
            X