Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda Knox: Black Widow?

Ok here's a report from the AP.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26928576&nid=157&title=amanda-knox-on-retrial-everything-is-at-stake&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-19

I used to think she might have been innocent but this line....

"It's impossible for me to have participated in this crime if there's no trace of me."

She's either lying out her ass, doesn't know anything about forensics, or is dumb. Or a combination.

Thoughts?
    Black Widow
    0%
    Tragic Bystander
    0%
    Observer
    0%
    Clueless
    0%
    Genius
    0%
    I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

RE: Amanda Knox: Black Widow?

Hold on. She was the victim's roommate and there was no trace of her? How is that not setting up red flags in and of itself?
    Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

That whole mess was so grossly mishandled, befuddled, messed and tainted that I really don't know if there will ever be more than those who THINK she was involved and those that THINK she wasn't.

This is going to be a thinking game from now until the end of time. At the end of the day, she has been found innocent - more than once...by a court of law...so let it lay, if you want my druthers.
      Did you leave it better than you found it?

Comment

I'd say it's just a dumb statement on her part. Whether she did the deed or not, I wouldn't want her, or any other American citizen, to be subject to the Italian court system again after the mess her trial turned out to be.
        Your Dawn listens, my Lord! Let all the Aurbis know itself to be Free! Mehrunes is come! There is no dominion save free will!

Comment

I'll stick with "unknown to me".
          The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Working...
          X