The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men

Interesting story in the Daily Mail today about women's contribution to Hiltler's Nazi Reigeme and something that is never really talked about by historians.

Whereas the men were tried for their war crimes and for the murder of countless Jews in genocide, many of the women involved got away with it and never had to face any accountability for their actions (as per usual).

The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men

EDIT:

Just a quote from the article which i found sickening:

[quote]She marched into a building being used as a makeshift hospital and through the children

RE: The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men

I heard an account of a wife of one of the concentration camp administrators who used the skin of Jews to make lampshades.

Ah, found it with a quick search. Ilse Koch.
    Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

As someone who grew up in the Apartheid State I can confirm to you that not only are women capable of colluding with evil men, they are more than happy to reap the benefits that comes with doing it.

Throughout my childhood some of the worst racists I met were women. Some of the biggest opponents of liberation for the oppressed were women.

This article was a good find. The most annoying part was that it was our leaders that gave all this disgusting female facists the pussy pass.
      \"Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose.\" - Nelson Mandella

Comment

Originally posted by Terence
        This article was a good find. The most annoying part was that it was our leaders that gave all this disgusting female facists the pussy pass.
        Yep, and feminists want the same protected status as the Jewish community in Europe by banning anti-feminist speech. It's beyond pale. The same old story of women seeking power with absolutely no accountability for their actions so long as there's a man to pass the blame onto.

If we lived in an equal society both men and women would be judged equally for the same crimes regardless of gender.

Comment

#Blamefeminism

They would hate that

Comment

Originally posted by snoochieboochies
            Originally posted by Terence
            Yep, and feminists want the same protected status as the Jewish community in Europe by banning anti-feminist speech. It's beyond pale. The same old story of women seeking power with absolutely no accountability for their actions so long as there's a man to pass the blame onto.

If we lived in an equal society both men and women would be judged equally for the same crimes regardless of gender.
            I hate how feminists group themselves in with people who face true oppression.

Have seen true oppression, I grew up surrounded by it.

When spoilt, wealthy, white Western women compare their lives to the oppression I have seen it makes my blood boil.

It take away everything from the true victims of oppression.
            \"Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose.\" - Nelson Mandella

Comment

Hitler's Furies eh?

Straight for the pussy pass when it came time for accountability.

It may be worth keeping this book in mind for anyone who ever claims that women are not violent etc. We see the division of labour, but they were every bit as nasty.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by Nateyj11 View Post
                I heard an account of a wife of one of the concentration camp administrators who used the skin of Jews to make lampshades.

Ah, found it with a quick search. Ilse Koch.
                Um the women were in most cases worse. Like Ilse Koch.
                I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X