Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lori Handrahan, Ph.D from London School of Economics, pathological liar is busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lori Handrahan, Ph.D from London School of Economics, pathological liar is busted

This lady exemplifies the tactics used to abuse fathers and children and alienate children from parents. She goes so far as to post pictures of her naked daughter on her website in an attempt to frame her former husband. Dozens of allegations, all for nothing. Read the judge's account of her actions -it will make you sick.

Her future will now consist of "receiving and benefiting from intensive psychotherapy" if she ever wishes to have the right to see her daughter again.

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2012/10/28/federal-court-awards-750000-in-damages-against-lori-handrahan-for-conduct-in-custody-case/
    Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

RE: Lori Handrahan, Ph.D from London School of Economics, pathological liar is busted

Wow, what a malicious woman.
    I should print that article out and show it to the next woman who says women don't make false allegations.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

RE: Lori Handrahan, Ph.D from London School of Economics, pathological liar is busted

From the article:

[quote]88. Beginning in the Fall of 2011 and following Malenko
      [font=Times New Roman]

Comment

I think AVFM should consider setting up an awards and decorations section. Men like Malenko and Filler deserve medals. Perhaps we could award purple hearts for all men who go to jail for contempt of a family court or suffer from false accusations?

Comment

Originally posted by stevphel
          I think AVFM should consider setting up an awards and decorations section. Men like Malenko and Filler deserve medals. Perhaps we could award purple hearts for all men who go to jail for contempt of a family court or suffer from false accusations?
          I wouldn't be opposed to giving these men (and others who deserve it) some form of recognition, but I would be opposed to calling it a "purple heart" or anything else that might dilute the meaning of an actual purple heart or any other form of military honours.
          I think we are clever enough to come up with a moniker of our own.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

Comment

The first thing that caught my eye was where they got married.

Wait for it:

Bangor, Maine.

Is there something in the drinking water? :@
            If you are talking behind my back, you are in a good position to kiss my a$$.

Comment

Sweet crackers. This is twisted beyond words.
              He\'s for every one of us
              Stand for every one of us
              He save with a mighty hand
              Every man, every woman
              Every child, with a mighty
              FLASH!

Comment

If Handrahan was a man she would be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
                  Originally posted by stevphel
                  I wouldn't be opposed to giving these men (and others who deserve it) some form of recognition, but I would be opposed to calling it a "purple heart" or anything else that might dilute the meaning of an actual purple heart or any other form of military honours.
                  I think we are clever enough to come up with a moniker of our own.
                  I like the idea of a recognition and I suspect it does not need to be anythng more than a letter acknowledging the suffering and offering recognition and support.
                  Winter is coming.

Comment

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2013/01/17/update-lori-handrahan-fired-by-american-university/
                    Update: Lori Handrahan Fired by American University
                    January 17th, 2013 by Robert Franklin, Esq.

"...The judge was so impressed with Handrahan

Comment

feck. i gotta remember this euphemism ...
                      "...would benefit from releasing you from your employment obligations..."
                      "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
                      Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob
                        feck. i gotta remember this euphemism ...
                        "...would benefit from releasing you from your employment obligations..."

I wish I could have followed her wih a camera to record her antics on the day she had to return her keys and vacate her office... I bet it was a splendid show of sanity

Comment

Working...
                        X