Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male politician accused of domestic violence - lynch mob at the ready

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rep-alan...-injuring-her/

I've already had a tense discussion with a bluepill friend about this - Once again, they immediately take the woman's side, assuming she's incapable of lying, even during a bitter divorce or custody battle.

Admittedly, Grayson is one of my favorite American politicians (although that's not really saying much), so I may be a bit biased in my skepticism of these terrible accusations. But putting aside WHO he is, and just seeing him as a generic MALE, these accusations definitely sound like a familiar tactic of parting spouses trying to get revenge on their ex, by doing damage to their reputation/career, etc.

And his story seems much more plausible - him trying to visit the kids, and her getting violent, while trying to stop him (you can't have successful parental alienation, if the intended target actually gets to SPEND TIME with the kids, can you?). Her story doesn't offer a very convincing motive - him just showing up, and immediately getting violent with her, without direct provocation. There's usually some escalating factor, which sets someone over the edge.
    The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

How about we just prohibit all heterosexual relationships then?

Comment

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
      How about we just prohibit all heterosexual relationships then?
      That would be a male utopia, Pump and Dump with no consequences? That would be fantastic.

Comment

Please note that there are witnesses that contradict the accusations of Ms. Grayson. The article says witnesses have stated that SHE attacked HIM.

I agree that Alan Grayson is an outstanding congressman of the progressive variety, and I hope that his tribulations will help him and other progressives see the light on false accusation and the institutionalized misandry of the law, courts and police.
        Last edited by Jus7tman; 03-05-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Video shows Grayson being assaulted by his wife:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1137824.story

Grayson brought a staffer to videotape his visit to his house -- I think it is clear that Grayson is aware of the problem of false allegations being made against men.
          Last edited by Jus7tman; 03-06-2014, 01:44 AM.

Comment

in Canada federal politicians get special judicial compassion that other men don't get......helps the general public believe in the goodness and fairness of our court system if high profile cases are fair and just

I think we have long since pasted the point where the powers that be, are just having a good laugh at us
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

I have no sympathy for a guy that voted yes to the Violence Against Women Act and he's a card carrying feminist.

http://www.ontheissues.org/FL/Alan_G...vil_Rights.htm
              https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

Well, I have a feeling that Grayson may reconsider VAWA after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jus7tman View Post
                  Video shows Grayson being assaulted by his wife:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1137824.story

Grayson brought a staffer to videotape his visit to his house -- I think it is clear that Grayson is aware of the problem of false allegations being made against men.
                  Utterly insane, he has a video proving she attacked him and the judge issues the injunction against him. There will be no end to this totalitarian system that feminists have imposed.
                  "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Originally posted by MGTOW4Ever View Post
                    That would be a male utopia, Pump and Dump with no consequences? That would be fantastic.
                    I think it's very sad that women are incapable of loving, monogamous relationships.
                    "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Working...
                    X