X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 year old self-entitled princess attempts to stick it to mom and dad

Check this story out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ran-away.html

She's quite a catch so MAN UP and get her a ring!
    https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Originally posted by NameNotImportant View Post
    Check this story out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ran-away.html

She's quite a catch so MAN UP and get her a ring!
    Sounds like the girl is more than spoiled she is a little stupid.

She might have gotten away with it and achieved more if she had invented some better accusations against her parents such as sexual abuse. Her claim that her father kissed her in an innapropriate manner "ON THE CHEEK" was idiotic.

I have heard more than a few accounts of more horrible accusations which are believed in court even when they turn out false.

What I am really curious about though is how the feminists think about this case. They probably believe that the father ( not the mom ) should still support the bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Soupnazi View Post
      Sounds like the girl is more than spoiled she is a little stupid.

She might have gotten away with it and achieved more if she had invented some better accusations against her parents such as sexual abuse. Her claim that her father kissed her in an innapropriate manner "ON THE CHEEK" was idiotic.

I have heard more than a few accounts of more horrible accusations which are believed in court even when they turn out false.

What I am really curious about though is how the feminists think about this case. They probably believe that the father ( not the mom ) should still support the bitch.
      In the article, CPS was called and investigated the parents. CPS's conclusion was that the children are spoiled rotten. The girl ran away from home all because she didn't agree with her parents rules, namely to stop seeing her boyfriend. She threw a fit and ran away from home. The sad part is that she got her friend's parents involved to the point that they're paying for her bills, including the legal bill to sue her parents. The comments on the article show exactly the case that it's still the parents responsibility. The ironic thing is that this girl is being told to be responsible for her actions since she's now an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by NameNotImportant View Post
        In the article, CPS was called and investigated the parents. CPS's conclusion was that the children are spoiled rotten. The girl ran away from home all because she didn't agree with her parents rules, namely to stop seeing her boyfriend. She threw a fit and ran away from home. The sad part is that she got her friend's parents involved to the point that they're paying for her bills, including the legal bill to sue her parents. The comments on the article show exactly the case that it's still the parents responsibility. The ironic thing is that this girl is being told to be responsible for her actions since she's now an adult.
        Dare I suggest that had the parents utilized the old fashioned method of the occasional spanking when needed this may never have happened? That's not to say it is their fault only that in hind sight they might have done many things different.

She may not be a criminal and they may not be the best parents ever but I think this only goes to show even the best parents can raise bad children. Ultimately all you can do is try and raise a child as best you can but sooner or later the kids real personality will come out whether bad or good. Even the worst criminals have parents or A parent somewhere who probably loved them and tried their best to raise them right.

Then again maybe not in todays age of single moms. Of course in today's age feminism teaches no one should instill accountability or discipline in a child and under no circumstances should a father/husband establish rules or get respect. I have no idea what kind of people the parents were but I suspect they fell for this sort of thinking.

Comment

[sarcasm]But that's child abuse! [/sarcasm] I agree wholeheartedly. However, it's hard for parents to overcome the feminist indoctrination of their kids by the state. I blame the state more than I do the parents since in many states the parents have their hands legally tied on what they can teach their children.

Comment

And internet trolls manage to target the wrong Rachel Canning. You'd think these morons would take a break from internet vigilantism after mislabeling two bystanders as the Boston bombers and giving out the address of the wrong Zimmermans.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiles View Post
              And internet trolls manage to target the wrong Rachel Canning. You'd think these morons would take a break from internet vigilantism after mislabeling two bystanders as the Boston bombers and giving out the address of the wrong Zimmermans.
              Yup, which is why I don't support vigilantism. After working close to two decades in customer service, the lasting impression I have of my fellow human beings is that the majority of them are morons. While a small percentage of those should not be allowed to share the same air as me.

Comment

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God, I had boys! I tried to talk with parent who had girls and most will be honest enough to at least state that raising a female child is a lot different then male children. One of the reason is "drama" parent witness with girls. I also have heard how boys aren't as expensive as their female counterparts. Of course there is that old and used statement, boys don't come back home pregnant, which only adds to the many problems and cost factors.
                Last edited by James (Blogger); 03-06-2014, 11:44 PM.

Comment

We had a prime minister here in Australia called Paul Keating who was being heckled by a student at a public appearance. He shouted back to the student "get a job ya bum". I think that the judge in this case might want to quote our ex prime minister in his decision.

Hard to believe the sense of entitlement being shown here, and the belief that the court's are there to enforce it. Maybe something to do with dad being a cop?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

it takes a sPecial kind of white knight to front 13 grand to his daughter's frIend so she can sue her parents.
                    _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

Let the parents rot - they're misandrists. This fight started over their hatred of her boyfriend. He wasn't "good enough" for their little snotty princess. I have little pity for classist parents who forbid their daughters from dating "beneath them."
                      "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Let the parents rot - they're misandrists. This fight started over their hatred of her boyfriend. He wasn't "good enough" for their little snotty princess. I have little pity for classist parents who forbid their daughters from dating "beneath them."
                        Totality Agree!!!!

Dysfunctional and Toxic families have a way of destroying each other but more then not in a unemphatic and immoral ways. What really is all too funny is how due too their "self-interest" and narcissistic mentality believe others would give a shit. Dysfunctional and Toxic people feed not only on each other but on society if it allow them too...

These type of families are sick
                        Their off-springs are sick
                        and society is sick if it thinks this matter is even news worthy.
                        Last edited by James (Blogger); 03-07-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
                          Speaking of boyfriend, at least his father wasn't blind to the case: http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2..._to_blame.html
                          Don\'t ask for change. Let\'s be the change.

Comment

Originally posted by James (Blogger) View Post
                            Totality Agree!!!!

Dysfunctional and Toxic families have a way of destroying each other but more then not in a unemphatic and immoral ways. What really is all too funny is how due too their "self-interest" and narcissistic mentality believe others would give a shit. Dysfunctional and Toxic people feed not only on each other but on society if it allow them too...

These type of families are sick
                            Their off-springs are sick
                            and society is sick if it thinks this matter is even news worthy.
                            http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2..._to_blame.html

I guess she is using potentially phony sexual assault complaints - which I'm against. But I've also been on the "you're not good enough for my daughter" side of class warfare (back before I drank at all - she was also several years older than me). These upper class fathers regard all less wealthy men in the same way middle-class feminists do: creeps and perverts. It didn't matter that I actually deeply loved and cared for his daughter, it just mattered that I wasn't upper-middle class. I ended up dumping her anyway due to a religious difference that developed over the year that I was with her (I became an atheist and, with a potentially wrong belief that I believed that would lead to a lot of cognitive dissonance in her, I ended it out of my previous religious conditioning that atheists and Christians couldn't be in a relationship with each other).

Conservative Christians tend to be grade-A misandrists in society: http://www.avoiceformen.com/men/mens...tive-misandry/

Anyway, her parents exhibit the classic misandristic attitude: HE'S responsible for her virtue, HE'S responsible for whether or not she drinks, HE'S responsible for corrupting her, HE'S responsible... Punish HIM.
                            Last edited by Androgen; 03-07-2014, 01:51 PM.
                            "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

How much do you want to bet that her current "benefactor" is banging her behind his wife's back?

Comment

Working...
                              X