Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luimarko Face book page- Guy hits girl back- You Tube bodybuilder for Men's Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luimarko Face book page- Guy hits girl back- You Tube bodybuilder for Men's Rights

Here is a link to Luimarko's You Tube page. In case you don't know who he is- he is an average guy into bodybuilding who has a decent following on You Tube- he is a natural bodybuilder. I don't necessarily agree with all of his advice nor on his social commentary but he does seem to be objective when it comes to gender equality and men's rights issues when he talks about it. Here is a short video of a guy hitting a girl back after she attacks him. I'ts very short. Just listen to his commentary on the subject. he has a link to his Face book page on the You Tube video as well if you wnat to see comments there as well.

I'm not sure what the fight is all about but most of the comments on the page are for the guys reaction. This is not the first time Lui has stood up for decency and common sense and men's rights. He calls guys mangina's or white nights who take up for vile hypocritical female behavior. He is married so it's not like he doesn't have relationships with women. It's about time more guys like him speak up about feminist hypocrisy and double standards in our society. Here is a link to his FAce book page: https://www.facebook.com/naturalbodybuilder
Working...
X