Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of Ottawa goes full femtard!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of Ottawa goes full femtard!!!

Many Canadian universities are quickly following suit. Throwing around terms like "rape culture" and "misogyny" and other scaremongering shit. UofFemtardness has introduced a "task force" to basically witch hunt. They have already shut down the campus hockey team. Stupid stupid stupid!!!
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

I can see it now.... most of the male students drop out of college then go to trade or technical school. The self-entitled bitch princesses will now be dateless and be stuck with buying cats as well as cat food 15 years earlier than planned. They'll also lament, "Where have all the good men gone?"
    https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

"Where have all the good men gone?" The rallying cry of women who demand too much of men and too little of themselves.
      Well, Ladies, the answer is simple. They've gone as far away from you as possible!
      The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Interesting that a private internet chat that mainly consisted of boasting, and some terms taken out of context, plus 'alleged' incidents now = a crisis of sexual assaults and misogyny.

They will take every opportunity to demonize men won't they? I also like how a mere accusation with no proof as of yet results in the immediate suspension of the entire team. I can understand why men are opting out of colleges, because they are so feminized and full of misandry that young men stand no chance should even the hint of an accusation come across their path.

Comment

Wait, saying that someone else deserves to get hatefucked in a private conversation is sexual assault?
          The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscruffles View Post
            wait, saying that someone else deserves to get hatefucked in a private conversation is sexual assault?
            That's what I fucking said!
            I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

I love the biased poll at the bottom of the article. There's no option for common sense and innocent until proven guilty or the school and everyone is over reacting.

Is the University of Ottawa doing enough in reaction to their sexual assault scandals?

Yes, a task force and strong condemnation of sexual violence is what's needed.
              No, I'd like to see them do more.

Yeah nothing like a good ol' fashioned witch hunt against men.

Comment

Look at the poll at the bottom. there are only 2 choices.

Yes, a task force and strong condemnation of sexual violence is what's needed.
                No, I'd like to see them do more.

No room for any other opinion. This is what feminism looks like.
                The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Yeah the poll is:

You agree.
                  You agree more.

Fucking bullshit.

Comment

If there's a MRM chapter there I would recommend that they do a sit in protest of the administration building. During the protest hand out literature to all the male students showing how this harms them as well as their future lives if they are accused of something like this. I would have them point out that the female student body person had illegally obtained a private conversation to attack her opponents and perform blackmail which are illegal activities. The college gave their sanction that it's okay for women to break the law and the situation is now unequal for men.
                    Last edited by 1ADPreacher; 03-07-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NameNotImportant View Post
                      If there's a MRM chapter there I would recommend that they do a sit in protest of the administration building. During the protest hand out literature to all the male students showing how this harms them as well as their future lives if they are accused of something like this. I would have them point out that the female student body person had illegally obtained a private conversation to attack her opponents and perform blackmail which are illegal activities. The college gave their sanction that it's okay for women to break the law and the situation is now unequal for men.
                      I think the Me and DannyBoy are the closest to Ottawa unless there are some in the city that I don't know about and I know that DannyBoy won't go up there and I just don't have the money to make a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by godtherapist View Post
                        I think the Me and DannyBoy are the closest to Ottawa unless there are some in the city that I don't know about and I know that DannyBoy won't go up there and I just don't have the money to make a trip.
                        Well if you know men up there that are red pills you can try to coordinate something.

Comment

There's at least one sane student there, but he's already being told to pump sand.
                          RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Heh... There's a new group formed on campus called "Let's Talk About Rape Culture" .. oh and look they have recommendations -
                            Group members including students and members of the local student workers union said they had eight recommendations for the school, including creating a committee to look at rape culture policies and tools across campus, the creation of a women's help centre on campus and a day of public debate on rape culture.
                            They want a committee and a safe space!!.. I guess that's going to require funding. Interesting they want a day of public debate on rape culture though, wonder how much "debate" they'd be willing to tolerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Catweasel View Post
                              Heh... There's a new group formed on campus called "Let's Talk About Rape Culture" .. oh and look they have recommendations -

They want a committee and a safe space!!.. I guess that's going to require funding. Interesting they want a day of public debate on rape culture though, wonder how much "debate" they'd be willing to tolerate.
                              This is all smoke and mirrors.

There is stuff that really happens around rape. It isn't at all how most people portray it as.

The way they obsess over rape culture is like extreme evangelical christians who do the opposite of pray in the closet but are always going around clutching rosary beads and saying "praise the lord" and going to church where they froth and foam at the mouth, whip themselves up into frenzies and go into paroxysms of hysteria, sort of like how Pentecostal Christians "speak in tongues" when they get themselves all worked up at a church service:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossolalia

Theological explanations[edit]
                              In Christianity, a supernatural explanation for glossolalia is advocated by some and rejected by others.
                              Glossolalists could, apart from those practicing glossolalia, also mean all those Christians who believe that the Pentecostal/charismatic glossolalia practiced today is the "speaking in tongues" described in the New Testament. They believe that it is a miraculous charism or spiritual gift. Glossolalists claim that these tongues can be both real, unlearned languages (i.e., xenoglossia)[13][14] as well as a "language of the spirit", a "heavenly language", or perhaps the language of angels.[15]
                              Cessationists believe that all the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit ceased to occur early in Christian history, and therefore that the speaking in tongues practised today is simply the utterance of meaningless syllables. It is neither xenoglossia nor miraculous, but rather learned behavior, possibly self-induced. These believe that what the New Testament described as "speaking in tongues" was xenoglossia, a miraculous spiritual gift through which the speaker could communicate in natural languages not previously studied.
                              Proponents of each viewpoint use the biblical writings and historical arguments to support their positions.
                              To summarize: according to these nutso Christians, when you go to Church and pray to the Lord, the Holy Spirit goes inside you, you get all worked up and "speak in tongues" which is where you interrupt a church service and start spouting gibberish at the top of your lungs, and then say "praise the lord praise the lord praise the lord" over and over again, and the polite thing for everyone else to do is to respond back by saying "hallelujah praise the lord" and not to be a wet blanket but to pretend to agree this show you are putting on is all about how the Holy Spirit is "doing the work of God" through you.

It's all a bunch of religious gobbledegook.

Well, feminists have their own version of speaking in tongues -- and it all has to do with "rape culture." Or being possessed by rape culture.

According to Susan Brownmiller's definition of rape, it's this cathartic religious conversion experience a woman undergoes. ALL WOMEN -- not merely women who have been victims of a crime. Oh no, Brownmiller has managed to concoct a definition of rape that allows ALL WOMEN to claim victimhood and moral superiority, at the expense of real victims.

"Rape is a conscious process of intimidation whereby all men keep all women in fear" is her definition. Sounds like Satan, doesn't it? Well, it IS Satan -- and, just like Satan, Rape Culture sometimes possesses women -- feminists always -- and causes them to act hysterical, and to get very emotional, totally irrational, and attack anyone who doesn't show sufficient deference to their "concern about rape" as "obviously a rapist himself" who needs to be locked up.

I grew up in this area where they had this super super conservative religious right evangelical church. I didn't really go to it but did sit in on maybe two or three church services there. The parallels between feminism and extremist evangelism are so striking.
                              Last edited by dmschlom; 03-08-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X