Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of Ottawa goes full femtard!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deucalion View Post
    Look at the poll at the bottom. there are only 2 choices.

Yes, a task force and strong condemnation of sexual violence is what's needed.
    No, I'd like to see them do more.

No room for any other opinion. This is what feminism looks like.
    I was reading this on my phone during my train ride today and noticed the same thing. "Yes I agree with you!" or "Yes I agree with you even more!" are the only two options, there is no room for debate or dissent; they are correct, you are wrong and you can stfu about, you misogynistic, cis male, heteronormative POS.

Typical, but then again University of Ottawa ranked among the lowest for allowances of free speech and dissenting opinions in all of Canada, and employs the famous murder advocate law professor, so what do we all expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziege View Post
      I was reading this on my phone during my train ride today and noticed the same thing. "Yes I agree with you!" or "Yes I agree with you even more!" are the only two options, there is no room for debate or dissent; they are correct, you are wrong and you can stfu about, you misogynistic, cis male, heteronormative POS.

Typical, but then again University of Ottawa ranked among the lowest for allowances of free speech and dissenting opinions in all of Canada, and employs the famous murder advocate law professor, so what do we all expect?
      On that note they're saying what happened with Anne Marie-Roy was a form of abuse, does that not mean there is a professor at that school that believes that Anne Marie-Roy has the right to murder those men who were talking about her? It also means there is a professor at that university who believes the entire hockey teams deserves to be murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyeko View Post
        On that note they're saying what happened with Anne Marie-Roy was a form of abuse, does that not mean there is a professor at that school that believes that Anne Marie-Roy has the right to murder those men who were talking about her? It also means there is a professor at that university who believes the entire hockey teams deserves to be murdered.
        I honestly believe some of the feminist there do think that, and think these boys are guilty until proven not guilty. They will never say it, of course. Or maybe they will, it's not like any action will be taken over it.

I think that men and women who are for human rights, egalitarian and humanist beliefs need to boycott this school in a national campaign. Every student who gets into law school should write a letter to the dean and school of admissions and say why they chose another law school or program, and tell them it is not OK, and they will never attend that campus, for any reason.

Also, "Don't Be That Girl" needs to show up at that school, as I understand via an article on the main page that the man-hating "Don't Be That Guy" campaign that assumes all men are rapists is in full force there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyeko View Post
          No, it hasn't gotten that far yet. It just means that the "abuse" suffered here, will be a contributing factor in their battered wife syndrome in the future when they kill their then husbands.
          RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Working...
          X