MD teenage girls sexually assault and abuse autistic teenage boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD teenage girls sexually assault and abuse autistic teenage boys

Two girls forced autistic male through sexual assault, rape, and forced him into an ice-covered pond.

Hearing the video made my heart sink. What the hell did they do to this poor kid?

And the officials...My gods, you can't figure out why they did this?!

Because they're undisciplined, arrogant, narcissistic, psychopathic, perverted, bitchy excuses for humans that have no regard for other humans or other sentient life.

Sorry, folks. There is only so much bullshit I can stand.

Hey, feminist quote miners. Yes, I'm talking to you lurkers. Please, come here.

This is what your feminism has wrought. You have let girls like this think they could get away with this shit by giving them an excuse and a perpetual victim status that they could do no wrong. I refer to you here for my thoughts on this in regards to the response NAFALT or "it's not my feminism." Also I send you to my larger of two posts in this thread if that first link isn't enough.

These items will be harped on again, and again, and again, until you get it through your thick skulls. The proof is stacking against your ilk that feminism is harmful and dangerous to society as a whole.

And we are going to be here, there, and everywhere, pointing out this proof time and time again. You can no longer hide from the truth. It always comes out in the end.

Are these two allege-able for the register her files?
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
      Are these two allege-able for the register her files?
      Not yet.

While the evidence will probably damn them, we have to wait for an official ruling from the courts. If memory serves, someone on register-her.com has to have a verdict or public evidence (the video is fortunately not public,) that proves guilt.

Until that time, we have to wait until something is ruled upon.

Trust me, I wish this trial was speedy. Both, if convicted, should be given max sentences for each offense served consecutively, and they should be permanently registered as sex offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
        Trust me, I wish this trial was speedy. Both, if convicted, should be given max sentences for each offense served consecutively, and they should be permanently registered as sex offenders.
        Assuming they're guilty.
        The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

What are the laws like in the US for this type of crime?

I know here in Australia you get punished more for abusing an animal than for abusing someone with a mental impairment. They are changing this so that you get the same for animals and people with mental impairments soon.

Yay at least they are getting the same rights as animals.

Penalties

Wilful neglect and abuse of person with mental impairment
          $15000 and 2 years prison

Wilful neglect and abuse of animal
          $50000 and 5 years prison
          Last edited by nawotsme; 03-13-2014, 09:23 AM.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by nawotsme View Post
            What are the laws like in the US for this type of crime?

I know here in Australia you get punished more for abusing an animal than for abusing someone with a mental impairment. They are changing this so that you get the same for animals and people with mental impairments soon.

Yay at least they are getting the same rights as animals.

Penalties

Wilful neglect and abuse of person with mental impairment
            $15000 and 2 years prison

Wilful neglect and abuse of animal
            $50000 and 5 years prison
            In my book that's one of the politically corrects' biggest hypocrisies, valuing the welfare of animals over humans. And I consider people who express that opinion to be among the most contemptible of human beings.
            Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Its so nice that men have lesser value then a dog.

Comment

I will be interested to see how this plays out.

I believe that it will slip off the radar. Certainly here in Australia it would expose the elephant in the room, ie how do you abuse the human and civil rights of someone who has no human and civil rights. It would expose the loophole that is allowing the state to violate people's human rights through our Mental Health Act. That's a big no no here.

Of course if they are guilty there needs to be punishment, but it needs to be managed away from public scrutiny. A good defense lawyer will be aware of that.

I hope updates are posted on this thread.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

this is what happens when we refer to girls as being bossy.
                  well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

Comment

I am glad this made the front page today. This needs to be screamed out.

Comment

Hyenas are known to demonstrate the exact same behavior when hunting in packs:
                      They prey on the weak and go for the genitals first.

When you see something like this in the news, it's really hard to tell the difference, isn't it?

Comment

I find this utterly despicable. Hope they get hit with full terms.

Comment

Working...
                        X