Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughter gets boy killed over her honor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter gets boy killed over her honor...

This is how sick females in society are... you smuggled a boy into your room, you got caught, your dad is pointing a gun at him, you tell your dad you have no idea who he is, dad kills boy: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1720867

We may not have female honor killings in western society, but we have honor killings all the same...

Remember gentlemen... if you white knight - even for your own daughter - you're probably just being played like a dumb pit-bull.
    Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 06:02 AM.
    "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

I'm not sure this is a white knight incident. After all, if the man's daughter was telling the truth and there really was a strange person hiding under the bed, for all the father knew, the strange man could have been armed. So, if the person hiding under the bed makes a sudden move, the father has every reason to fear for his daughter's and his own safety and respond accordingly. Of course, this is assuming the father didn't open fire simply because "AIN'T NO ONE GONNA DE-FLOWER MAH SWEET ANGEL!"

Either way, the daughter is a lying piece of shit.

Comment

As a parent of a daughter, I say "GOOD SHOOTING"
      His daughter is 16 so as far as I am concerned he was there to rape her. He got what he deserved. I hope you don't have a daughter.
      (Note: The boy was 17)

His daughter will be out a lover and a father.
      Yep, totally rational here. Boy dead and man going to jail. Only victim is the girl though.
      I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Originally posted by godtherapist View Post
        (Note: The boy was 17)

Yep, totally rational here. Boy dead and man going to jail. Only victim is the girl though.
        She basically got him killed. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the story - but it does say that she let him in the room right?

I can't believe you found any comments in favor of shooting this guy.

She must have loved him - after all if my parents pointed a gun at a woman I cared about I'd get in the way. Women, well, it's expected for them to just stand there and pretend they didn't let the boy in and let daddy gun him down.

Let that be a lesson to all men on how many women think... if her honor is at stake - she will let you get gunned down in front of her just to protect her reputation as a good girl.

You're being sarcastic about her "being a victim" right?
        Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 07:33 AM.
        "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

This reminds me of a situation I had when I was 19 or so. A friend and I was arriving home early in the morning and found a young man climbing out of one of my sisters windows. The friend and I confronted the guy and I remember telling my sister who heard the commotion and peaked out of the window; tell me this guy is with you because if he is not we are going to take him down and call the cops. Pretty intense, we told the guy not to move. Fortunately we got the situation resolved and sent the kid home.

If my sister had said she did not know him and he decided to do something stupid the situation could very well have turned out differently. I noticed in the comments section an individual was making the remark that the 17 year old was just a kid...shit all three of my kids including my daughter is 6" and taller so I give no bye there on the potential danger. Particularly when itis this demographic which is one of the highest in violent crime (FBI/UCR).

Very unfortunate situation and I can find critique with the fathers actions, but given the nature of the crimes happening today all over the states I'm not surprised of the outcome and I lay the blame on the two youths involved.
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
            Very unfortunate situation and I can find critique with the fathers actions, but given the nature of the crimes happening today all over the states I'm not surprised of the outcome and I lay the blame on the two youths involved.
            Whereas I would certainly understand the impulse to be defensive of one's daughter in such a situation - it does reveal a sense of misandry even in us MRA's. If we discovered a strange girl in our son's room, for example...

Is anyone getting shot?

No, I don't blame the dad much for what he did, I blame the girl for being a liar. The point is that she had absolutely no problem characterizing this guy as a creep who just snuck into the house one night when she actually invited him in - and he got shot for it. She intentionally placed his life in mortal danger just so daddy wouldn't know she invited a boy into the house. I don't know precisely how it went down since it's not like I have a video camera or anything. I'm sure the dad feels awful - it just never astounds me the kind of self-absorption some women/girls can exhibit.
            Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
              Whereas I would certainly understand the impulse to be defensive of one's daughter in such a situation - it does reveal a sense of misandry even in us MRA's. If we discovered a strange girl in our son's room, for example...

Is anyone getting shot?
              Heck, on that note, when I was 15 this guy dragged my friend and I into a back bedroom - he was dating the man's eldest daughter. He pulled out a gun and started telling us a long story about how good of a crack-shot he was and followed it up with a giant lecture about how if we hurt his daughters he would kill us. Bear in mind we were both pretty strictly Christian at the time and my buddy ended up marrying his older daughter (only woman he's ever dated or kissed) (I wasn't involved with his other daughter though we spent a little time together - she got divorced from some guy after she married him for less than a year). I didn't kiss any women until I was 18 - so we were about the last kind of guys who needed a death threat.

Just providing further evidence of the overwhelming favoritism of females in western society and the automatic disdain of males.
              Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Is anyone getting shot?

No, I don't blame the dad much for what he did, I blame the girl for being a liar. The point is that she had absolutely no problem characterizing this guy as a creep who just snuck into the house one night when she actually invited him in - and he got shot for it. She intentionally placed his life in mortal danger just so daddy wouldn't know she invited a boy into the house. I don't know precisely how it went down since it's not like I have a video camera or anything. I'm sure the dad feels awful - it just never astounds me the kind of self-absorption some women/girls can exhibit.
                I guess the only thought when it comes to your misandry comment is the assessment of the threat. Is it misandry when your perception of the threat is a larger stronger individual or the actions they take. You can swab this any way, but if it was a female who showed any form of aggression would the outcome be different? I'm assuming the father saw the individual as a threat and responded in self defense.
                ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                AVFM Mission Statement
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                  I guess the only thought when it comes to your misandry comment is the assessment of the threat. Is it misandry when your perception of the threat is a larger stronger individual or the actions they take. You can swab this any way, but if it was a female who showed any form of aggression would the outcome be different? I'm assuming the father saw the individual as a threat and responded in self defense.
                  Well, the photo of the father looks like Ving Rames. Like I said, I don't really blame him. I think it's really nasty what this teen girl did. I couldn't imagine putting someone else's life at risk in sch a fashion. I don't understand it.

Like I said, I don't have video of the incident so I couldn't possibly know what happened. Obviously if I found an unknown intruder in my daughter's bedroom at 2 in the morning and she claimed she didn't know him I'd be pissed. I have no idea how this girl just lied to him like that. My point about the "misandry" was twofold: the father automatically assuming that this guy had got into her room without permission and the girl's complete disregard for his safety. I also have a general disposition against being overprotective as it results in very self-absorbed and entitled women (I'm all for them thinking well of themselves, just not in a "daddy's little girl" kind of way), but if it had really been an unknown intruder, it's not overprotective.

Regardless, it's pretty amazing how quickly a teen girl can apparently lead a boy into a death trap and leave him hanging. I hope she feels real bad (assuming she didn't say he came in because it's some sort of gang neighborhood or something and someone will kill her if she hadn't said that she let him in later).

Comment

Originally posted by Smiles View Post
                    So, if the person hiding under the bed makes a sudden move, the father has every reason to fear for his daughter's and his own safety and respond accordingly.
                    Disagree. If the father had any brains, he would understand that a person that hides under the daughter's bed is not a violent intruder, but someone that his daughter wants to hide from him, the father.

EDIT: Lest someone seems to think I'm defending the daughter. I am not. I think they are both equally responsible and should be given the same exact sentence.
                    Last edited by Jus7tman; 03-14-2014, 07:02 PM. Reason: Clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Jus7tman View Post
                      Disagree. If the father had any brains, he would understand that a person that hides under the daughter's bed is not a violent intruder, but someone that his daughter wants to hide from him, the father.
                      It is true that under the bed is a poor place for a sneak attack, but I'd still be very confused as to why there's a strange boy in my daughter's room and she's telling me that she doesn't know who she is. I would probably be pretty damned agitated about it and this guy was justly freaked out about it. What are you supposed to do? Keep interrogating her after she denies it once while the guy who you don't know and she says she doesn't know was stashed out in her room? I don't really blame the father other than in the general "maybe sometimes men are too overprotective" kind of way... But he doesn't know what's going on so he can't be sure whether the kid is dangerous or not.

What that girl did was majorly wrong - though she's probably a little young to understand the immense danger men can be in from other men in situations regarding sexuality. Women don't generally have to worry about "am I going to get shot or beat up by anyone if I date this person? Is she going to 'return me to the pound' through a false report to law enforcement or anything? Is she vindictive or insane?" Whereas men must maintain a far more vigilant disposition in such situations. The statistics are quite clear that males are victimized by violence far more than females, and a lot of it has to do with women in one way or another. So, it probably never occurred to her self-absorbed female head that "daddy is going to want to shoot my boyfriend if I lie to him about who he is" because no woman has ever heard such a threat from a guy's mother or sister, but plenty of men and teens have heard it from a girls father or brother.
                      Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

"As a parent of a daughter, I say "GOOD SHOOTING"

"His daughter is 16 so as far as I am concerned he was there to rape her. He got what he deserved. I hope you don't have a daughter."

Seriously what the hell is wrong with these people? For fucks sake, even after they know that the boy was in her room on HER accord, he is still laid with the blame. I really hope these people do not have sons, because god knows how they're treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazerolle View Post
                          "As a parent of a daughter, I say "GOOD SHOOTING"

"His daughter is 16 so as far as I am concerned he was there to rape her. He got what he deserved. I hope you don't have a daughter."

Seriously what the hell is wrong with these people? For fucks sake, even after they know that the boy was in her room on HER accord, he is still laid with the blame. I really hope these people do not have sons, because god knows how they're treated.
                          Ironically, it's probably men saying those things too...

Maybe he was a good guy... we don't know anything about him. Maybe he wasn't, but that's not really the point. The presumption is this teen deserved to get gunned down because the man's daughter lied.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw a picture of the teen. He's a black man that wears a bowtie with a denim jacket as a fashion statement - not to stereotype but that's a pretty solid giveaway it isn't your local Crip member.

Here's another victim-blaming comment from Huffington:

"the boy is dead because he was lured by a girl and he decided to sneak under her bed. he knew he was not supposed to be there and he took the chance and he paid for it with his life."

A feminist would say something like "well, men believe they own women's bodies and persistently try to police their sexuality because they regard it as a commodity - so it's actually misogyny and misandry has nothing to do with it."

And then I'd calmly point out that it was the male who got killed...
                          Last edited by Androgen; 03-14-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

We may not have female honor killings in western society, but we have honor killings all the same...
                            I think we need to acknowledge this more often and more loudly.

Honor killing: When a disposable male is killed because a woman or girl wants to hide her lack of chastity.

This type of "honor killing" is every bit as common as the kind where a woman is killed to preserve the family honor. And by the way, male honor killings happen all over the world, not just within certain countries of certain religious dispositions.

Every time a woman has falsely accused a man or boy of rape, it is in fact attempted murder, and if the poor man is indeed killed then it is an honor killing of the worst sort.
                            Last edited by Jus7tman; 03-16-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

the daughter was entirely in the wrong here but the boy was being just plain stupid, what did he think was going to happen when he was eventually found?
                              if she hasn't already Introduced you as a friend much less a boyfriend of course she's going to deny knowing you, and then you get shot because your an Intruder.

The father reacted the way just about anyone would faced with a similar situation, WE know he was in the wrong only because we have Information he did not have when he was forced to make that snap decision.
                              yes he made a mistake but he shouldn't go to jail for attempting to protect his family, If anyone should be charged with causing the wrongful death of this boy it's the girl. She threw her guest under the bus to escape possible consequences of having invited him over, now she should face the consequences of failing to ensure his safety.
                              "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X