Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughter gets boy killed over her honor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for charging the daughter in this case with manslaughter in the first degree or negligent homicide. She should get the full punishment and have her pussy pass revoked.

The moral of this story is that men and boys should steer well clear of women romantically. They will get you killed.
    https://christianrestoration.wordpress.com/

Comment

I've gotten close to being physical with my kid's "friends" once but that was on my porch, not in my daughter's bedroom. I'm getting older and I suspected that the two of them could have beaten me up but I still doubt I'd have gotten the gun out. crossed my mind for a second but after some words and puffing they moved along. but yeah, if I thought there was an unknown (to her) adult in my daughter's bedroom I would be checking that room armed. especially if I'd just moved in a week ago. very stupid children. very tragic. I know how the anti-gun people are going to spin it but I'm guessing the feminists won't want to touch this one.
      well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
        the daughter was entirely in the wrong here but the boy was being just plain stupid, what did he think was going to happen when he was eventually found?
        if she hasn't already Introduced you as a friend much less a boyfriend of course she's going to deny knowing you, and then you get shot because your an Intruder.

The father reacted the way just about anyone would faced with a similar situation, WE know he was in the wrong only because we have Information he did not have when he was forced to make that snap decision.
        yes he made a mistake but he shouldn't go to jail for attempting to protect his family, If anyone should be charged with causing the wrongful death of this boy it's the girl. She threw her guest under the bus to escape possible consequences of having invited him over, now she should face the consequences of failing to ensure his safety.
        I'd assume my girlfriend wasn't going to get me killed by her dad. And I was mostly blaming the girl. I'm just hoping things really went down the way it's said they did and this isn't some sort of lure and murder stuff that women will do.
        "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Originally posted by Jus7tman View Post
          I think we need to acknowledge this more often and more loudly.

Honor killing: When a disposable male is killed because a woman or girl wants to hide her lack of chastity.

This type of "honor killing" is every bit as common as the kind where a woman is killed to preserve the family honor. And by the way, male honor killings happen all over the world, not just within certain countries of certain religious dispositions.

Every time a woman has falsely accused a man or boy of rape, it is in fact attempted murder, and if the poor man is indeed killed then it is an honor killing of the worst sort.
          Let's not forget lynchings for flirting.
          "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Looks like the boy's mother is demanding charges. http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/17/tx-teens-mom-demands-criminal-charges-after-fatal-bedroHereom-shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
              This is how sick females in society are... you smuggled a boy into your room, you got caught, your dad is pointing a gun at him, you tell your dad you have no idea who he is, dad kills boy: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1720867

We may not have female honor killings in western society, but we have honor killings all the same...

Remember gentlemen... if you white knight - even for your own daughter - you're probably just being played like a dumb pit-bull.
              I don't view this as an honor killing...I view it as self defense on the fathers behalf, to express it otherwise is to minimize his position in the defense of his home and family. Frankly it is an insult to imply his motive was about the honor of his daughter in this situation. You, in doing this are simply reducing him from a man with a stranger in his home to a man of no principles.
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jus7tman View Post
                I think we need to acknowledge this more often and more loudly.

Honor killing: When a disposable male is killed because a woman or girl wants to hide her lack of chastity.

This type of "honor killing" is every bit as common as the kind where a woman is killed to preserve the family honor. And by the way, male honor killings happen all over the world, not just within certain countries of certain religious dispositions.

Every time a woman has falsely accused a man or boy of rape, it is in fact attempted murder, and if the poor man is indeed killed then it is an honor killing of the worst sort.
                I refer you back to my previous post...this whole honor notion is reducing a man in a situation down to an ulterior motive which he may not have.

AVFM Mission Statement
                sigpic

Comment

There was a case here some years ago where an ex detective who owned a pub in the country got upset about some bikers insulting his daughter. The evidence suggested that he shot one biker while they were in their camp, and got rid of the evidence by showering and eating an orange (removes the gunshot residue). The bikers responded by blowing up his properties, and then blowing him up with a car bomb. Sure was a loud bang when they did, i heard it 8 kilometers away.

http://dinosmc.com/news/gjtrial6.htm

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...344267201.html

There's a video about it but we can't view it here in Australia

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/bi...f3zGFwsBqVf1tw

Kinda weird really, coz a lot of the websites with information are blocked too
                  Last edited by nawotsme; 03-19-2014, 09:14 AM.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                    I don't view this as an honor killing...I view it as self defense on the fathers behalf, to express it otherwise is to minimize his position in the defense of his home and family. Frankly it is an insult to imply his motive was about the honor of his daughter in this situation. You, in doing this are simply reducing him from a man with a stranger in his home to a man of no principles.
                    He got killed to protect her "honor." She didn't tell her dad she knew him because she was afraid for her reputation. Women often seem to know no bounds when it comes to maintaining an illusion of chaste behavior when they are raised in such a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
                      He got killed to protect her "honor." She didn't tell her dad she knew him because she was afraid for her reputation. Women often seem to know no bounds when it comes to maintaining an illusion of chaste behavior when they are raised in such a way.
                      OK, but I think it is important to express that. There is a difference between her fathers motives and hers. Honor killings denote another's motives to protect the woman and I don't think this is the case with the father. I think you and I can agree we are looking out for men's rights and perspectives and one of those for me is to look from the perspective of the man who has an intruder in his home.

AVFM Mission Statement
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X