Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men are superb at hiding their emotional pain. Who knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men are superb at hiding their emotional pain. Who knew?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=290...es-study-shows

This shouldn't suprise anyone considering how much men are FORCED by condemnation, ridicule, and shaming to hide their emotions then bitched at for not expressing their emotions. Then rediculed for expressing them.

Fuck you society.
    I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Originally posted by RustyJ View Post

This shouldn't suprise anyone considering how much men are FORCED by condemnation, ridicule, and shaming to hide their emotions then bitched at for not expressing their emotions. Then rediculed for expressing them.

Fuck you society.
    That's how gaslighting works - that's why we're the red pill peeps.
    "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Fuck you society.

Completely agreed.
      Only rational response to BS like that, in light of the consequences of actually showing them, which would probably only hasten some suicides.
      The most pure form of self preservation there is, and most of us learn it quickly, too.

"Stop crying, or I'll give you something to cry about!"
      "Man up!"
      -And on and on and on it goes, from early childhood to the grave...

Comment

Then people wonder why guys "go postal"? you can't keep your emotions pent up forever- when they come out violent things happen- especially when a guy feels like there is no other option. I've read a lot of articles lately about guys killing their kids and then themselves after a bad divorce. The articles never say this but I imagine the divorce settlement is never in the guys favor- most of the time the guy gets shafted financially and isn't allowed much if any access to his kids. I read that this one guy took matters into his own hands. His old harpy of an ex-wife got the kid and was supposed to get the house and property so the guy shot his son in the head- rigged his house to blow up and before the house blew he shot himself in the head. The wife didn't' get any money for the destroyed house- the kid was dead also- she got nothing but a scorched piece of property. Serves the bitch right-. It's a shame a guy felt he had to go to such extremes to get justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios View Post
          The wife didn't' get any money for the destroyed house- the kid was dead also- she got nothing but a scorched piece of property. Serves the bitch right-. It's a shame a guy felt he had to go to such extremes to get justice.
          Considering that a man died and so did a little boy, "serves the bitch right" does not help the MHRM.
          I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

Considering that a man died and so did a little boy, "serves the bitch right" does not help the MHRM.
            I agree. That kind of statement, considering the context, seems a bit unhinged to me.
            The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

This is the just the psyche of gender is it not? (rather than something changeable about society)
              A man has no intrinsic value, hence it is a smear on his status if he needs to be 'supported' (any type of support, financial/emotional)

Hence in order to be seen as worthy men, men have evolved to cover up what would have a negative effect on how they are viewed

Comment

Working...
              X