Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops assume domestic violence - beat blameless father to death...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops assume domestic violence - beat blameless father to death...

His wife was crying and he followed her...

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...utside-cinemas

Mangina nation.
    Last edited by Androgen; 03-18-2014, 11:19 PM.
    "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

No, Luis is not okay...He just suffocated because of those fucking manginas placing their knees on his chest cavity, and he's been gone for a while now, lady!
    I can't believe they're still allowed to do that shit, considering how many people they kill that way every year.

Hey, manginas! What do you idiots think the tazer gun was invented for??

Comment

Originally posted by Kimski View Post
      No, Luis is not okay...He just suffocated because of those fucking manginas placing their knees on his chest cavity, and he's been gone for a while now, lady!
      I can't believe they're still allowed to do that shit, considering how many people they kill that way every year.

Hey, manginas! What do you idiots think the tazer gun was invented for??
      The really bad thing is that this guy hadn't even done anything whatsoever to deserve being tazed. The police just assumed he was the bad guy they got the call over - it was the woman who slapped the girl.
      "Women are like that they dont acquire knowledge of people we are for that they are just born with a practical fertility of suspicion that makes a crop every so often and usually right they have an affinity for evil for supplying whatever the evil lacks in itself for drawing it about them instinctively as you do bed-clothing in slumber fertilising the mind for it until the evil has served its purpose whether it ever existed or no" - William Faulkner

Comment

Originally posted by Androgen View Post
        The really bad thing is that this guy hadn't even done anything whatsoever to deserve being tazed. The police just assumed he was the bad guy they got the call over - it was the woman who slapped the girl.
        I'm lost for words to describe my disgust.

Comment

He refused to give his id? Seems a little heavy handed way of dealing with that. I can't help but wonder if they see this as a pre emptive strike now that they know he wasn't doing anything wrong.

Think i read in another article about this that the police claim he was being belligerent, and that their behaviour was "reasonable". That's kind of stretching the definitions a bit to me.

I always watch for the application of the double standard in these type of situations. If the police are investigating Joe Citizen every effort is made to find evidence of a crime being committed. If they are investigating police then that is turned on its head and they look for ways to not find any evidence of a crime being committed.

I don't know about the U S but in Australia tazers can not be used to make a suspect comply with police requests ie show your id.
          Last edited by nawotsme; 03-19-2014, 01:16 AM.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by nawotsme View Post
            He refused to give his id? Seems a little heavy handed way of dealing with that. I can't help but wonder if they see this as a pre emptive strike now that they know he wasn't doing anything wrong.
            Yeah, I somewhat doubt that the instant a cop asks for ID and is refused he's going to progress to "beat to death" mode immediately thereafter. Bad cops.

Comment

Originally posted by nawotsme View Post

Think i read in another article about this that the police claim he was being belligerent, and that their behaviour was "reasonable". That's kind of stretching the definitions a bit to me.

I always watch for the application of the double standard in these type of situations. If the police are investigating Joe Citizen every effort is made to find evidence of a crime being committed. If they are investigating police then that is turned on its head and they look for ways to not find any evidence of a crime being committed.

I don't know about the U S but in Australia tazers can not be used to make a suspect comply with police requests ie show your id.
              I'm not from the US, but I'm still pretty sure that placing a knee on someone is done to incapacitate that person, and not for seeing his or her ID.
              Just saying..

Comment

Sure Kimski, knee drops can be used to obtain compliance. Always risky when done to the head though.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/cc...223-2zuhb.html

Can't use tazers to obtain compliance though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsNpHC6h2gA

The second guy refused to get out of a seat so they tazered him 13 times.

Always fascinated me how a lot of people don't understand how it works. Police make a request, stand up sit down. You can not comply with both requests and are therefore non compliant. Force can then be used. If you move, you are actively resisting, if you don't you are passively resisting. Either way your done for. Make a complaint? Everything was within the rules.
                Last edited by nawotsme; 03-19-2014, 04:45 AM.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Working...
                X