X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminists want to teach feminism in primary schools

http://www.newstatesman.com/lifestyl...rimary-schools

Their logic:
    Despite the economic gains of individual feminist women, many women who have amassed wealth or accepted the contribution of wealthy males, who are our allies in struggle, we have created no schools founded on feminist principles for girls and boys, for women and men. By failing to create a mass-based educational movement to teach everyone about feminism we allow mainstream patriarchal mass media to remain the primary place where folks learn about feminism, and most of what they learn is negative.
    Last edited by sentra; 03-19-2014, 05:43 PM.
    Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide.

Expose Feminist lies: Women rulers = perfect society , Gender: a social construct, Feminism is for everyone, Feminists research, Domestic Violence: A gender problem, Rape Culture exists, More Women on Board, Women are not violent, Women don't Rape, Wage Gap, Males have privileges, Best of Interest of child,Women were denied history

Female Privileges: Upbringing , Career, Education, Employment, Crime, Family Court, Community Responsibility

You must Audio/Video record while dealing with women and government officials

Someone should tell Glosswitch that they already invented a feminist educational institution. It's called "college".

Comment

FFS! Can these femi-fascists get any worse? I mean they are advocating for an ideology to be taught to kids who are still learning how to read. This is isn't education. It's indoctrination.

Comment

Jesus F Cripes. I thought Feminism is already taught in Primary School. Its like 90% female any way.

Comment

Originally posted by MGTOW4Ever View Post
          Jesus F Cripes. I thought Feminism is already taught in Primary School. Its like 90% female any way.
          Well close enough. Kids are taught that girls can do anything boys can do but better, and that boys should respect girls -- stuff like that. I can't imagine that main feminist pillars such as patriarchy theory and the like are touched on though, for obvious reasons.

Here in my province, schools from primary to post secondary are littered with posters saying "Respect women and girls" and "End violence against women and girls".

I am fairly young -- 18 -- and I can distinctly remember the sort of stuff that was/is shoved in our faces.

Comment

+1 on the idea that they may not "teach" feminist dogma in school, but they're definitely teaching it. In 3rd grade I got a 2 week suspension because a group of girls were taunting me and pelting me with snowballs while I kept trying to walk away, and meanwhile the teachers stood around watching, up until I threw a snowball back, at which point they immediately intervened and I was treated like scum the rest of my time there.

Public school isn't good for any kid these days, but its more not good for boys.
            Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Nateyj11 View Post
              +1 on the idea that they may not "teach" feminist dogma in school, but they're definitely teaching it. In 3rd grade I got a 2 week suspension because a group of girls were taunting me and pelting me with snowballs while I kept trying to walk away, and meanwhile the teachers stood around watching, up until I threw a snowball back, at which point they immediately intervened and I was treated like scum the rest of my time there.

Public school isn't good for any kid these days, but its more not good for boys.
              Why not teach it. Might be a good idea actually. By the time all these boys grow they will be so broken that they will just RP and or completely loose interest like Herbivores in all women. Then finally their will be no Good Men Left at all. Then women will finally get what they always wanted. Then Dicks like me will go on and exploit the weak for personal gain. The less competition I have the better.

Comment

You know what is patronizing about it? they want to teach an airy fairy positive puff piece version of it -- which is such bullshit propaganda, anyone with any sense of style is going to hate it. Like, they'll say to themselves "this is where we are expected to be so incredibly gullible."

Comment

Let's see. What would be the feminist version of history. And God said "let there be light" and there was light. And God then cast out The Patriarchy into the darkness, and told it to stop oppressing women. And the patriarchy laid low for awhile but then it reared its ugly head in the form of a snake and said to eve "eat that apple, it tastes so good, oh no don't listen to God regarding the tree of knowledge -- you were not taught the feminist version of history, that's because God is a member of the patriarchy: don't believe him. Feminism has all the answers. Oh no, don't question feminism, feminism is always right, feminists are always nice, feminists are never corrupt, they always tell the truth. This is all about advancing women. Oh and, by the way, you have a right to file a sexual harassment complaint against ADAM and, I think you are a victim of Domestic Violence" And……it really is kind of like creationism, the feminist rewrites of history.
                  Last edited by dmschlom; 03-20-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X