False attempted rape allegation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False attempted rape allegation.

I had a woman over to my place and we had a few drinks. We had just met and I knew I needed to be careful. After a few drinks she wanted to go home and wanted me to drive her. I refused to drink and drive but told her I would lay down for a few hours and sleep it off so that I could then drive. That's when things got ugly. "I want to go home now and if you don't take me I am going next door to your neighbors and telling them you touched me". I responded with "I am not driving with alcohol in me". She went to the neighbor. The neighbor told her she did not want to get involved. My neighbor was about 60 at the time and she got curious so she watched the woman's movements after she left her place. She watched her leave her driveway and walk back into my house. Again she threatened. Same tactic. Drive me home or I am going to the neighbor. She left and went to a different neighbor. This neighbor called police. They showed up at my door and without one question except asking my name - they arrested me for sexual assault. All because a woman decided that she wanted to go NOW.

She told police I had picked her up and forced her into my bedroom. B/S
    She told police I had gone out into the street and dragged her in the house screaming and kicking. (the neighbor watched - she walked into the house with her own two feet). I hadn't even gone outside.

Off to jail I went - where the first thing that happens is - you get raped.
    Take off your clothes. Lift your parts. Spread your arms out like you're being nailed to the cross. Turn around bend over. Touch your toes. RAPE.
    I am being made to do something against my will under the guise of - he might have drugs on him.

I got out on bail after a week in custody where a guy smashed me in the head with a broom handle.

I had conditions of being released. Many of them. The police were watching me constantly. Making me feel paranoid. Which is the effect they wanted. Hoping that I would mess up my bail so they could throw me back in jail.

Six months I awaited the trial. Knowing all along the climate that exists in western culture I was facing 2 years in jail for something I did not do. Carry that around for six months. I had to face coworkers and everyone I knew. My life instantly changed. Even with evidence showing that I was innocent. Much evidence. The trial approached. I had to sell my home because the neighbors thought I was some kind of sicko.

The days before trial I had to go before the court to get permission to move because I had sold my home. The judge told me I was technically breaching my bail because the order stated that I live at the address on the order. Three days before the trial he let me move. phew.

After finding out I could move (I was being represented by a junior member of the law firm for the address change) my trial lawyer showed up at the court and asked to speak to me. Outside the courtroom he told me that the woman had dropped the charges and did not wish to proceed. The crown attorney had shown her the evidence we had and she suddenly decided that she was to stressed to proceed to trial. I still had to go to court for a five minute hearing whereby the judge said case dismissed.

I asked my lawyer if I could sue. He said no - sorry. Go on home now and live your life and pretend it never happened.

It came to light that this same woman had accused someone else of the same thing.

Days she spent in jail - 0

Money spent on court, jail, police, victims this and that, doctors, lawyers and everyone else - many many many thousands.

Apologies - 0

Psychological damage - cannot be described.

I honestly wished I could die.

I am sorry this is so long. It is the first time since this happened that I have had somewhere that I could openly express myself and talk about the pain and suffering that I went through at the hands of this woman.

Never again will I adopt the "that'll never happen to me" attitude.
    The one thing that doesn\'t abide by majority rule is a person\'s conscience.

RE: False attempted rape allegation.

Really. Wow. The more incentive is to let the recorder(I do have one always ready) recording every time I socialize with a woman.
    Thanks for sharing this story. I hope you have recovered from that, somehow.

Comment

The laws here are strict about how you can record someone. You can record one person anonymously as far as I know. It gets tricky if there is a 3rd party involved. DO NOT rely solely on a recording to save you. Especially if you get arrested the police will take that phone and they will download the data from it (as they did in my case). Sure it's probably illegal for them to do that but let's get real - they do it all the time. Then in a bid to make me 'feel' crazy they pretended to not be able to find my phone which was put in with my belongings. It's all a big game to them. They know that your life is ruined, guilty or innocent. They are in fact the bully of society. Which will NEVER go away. Unless men stand up once and for all.

There is no recovery from it my friend. Not that I have found. I refuse to go be counselled by a government worker with a pen and pad ready to record everything that comes out of my mouth - for future reference. The best counselling I have found is right here and knowing that I am not alone.

Comment

Jim has a valid point about the counselor/therapist taking down information. During my divorce case my ex-wife's lawyer subpoenaed my therapists records on the sessions I was having with him. The Therapist didn't really put up a fight. Even though the records were quashed by the judge, the mere fact that intense and private sessions could be read into the public record really disgusted me. Needless to say the last time I saw the Therapist at the court house I called him a rotten cock sucker and a sellout to his profession.
        De oppresso liber

Comment

Thanks Jim.
          I've had false accusation too,and it's the waiting on the court dates that are the hardest.
          The mind simply will not shut down and allow one to sleep.
          Lost weight,went for days without rest,constantly trying to figure out a way to fix and resolve the situation.
          Then borrowing money to pay the sell-out lawyer who meets with the judge and prosecutor ahead of time to write the script.

Like you, I was blocked and discouraged from filing a civil suit.
          There really is no presumption of innocence,due process,or recourse.

The only thing to be done is to never let a woman set foot inside your domicile again,and avoid women in public as much as possible.
          It would be best if no one ever knew our names,or where we live,or how to get that information.
          Remember silence is our friend,and to leave any situation that even has a hint of trouble post haste.
          I know,it's not the way it should be.
          There's too much money and power in it for the system to change,in fact I expect it to get even worse.
          Try to live out of town and only enter town in the middle of the week,preferably in the off hours of less traffic.
          It would be nice to have a friend along as a possible witness at all times,but if that's not possible just try to fade into your environment.

Comment

The whole system is like a pyramid which I will elaborate on in the writers section once I fully collect my thoughts.

The top a.k.a Behive - government, city hall, police, judges, therapists, doctors, lawyers, school teachers - they are all in bed together. Information is collected and passed around at the top in order to keep the working man down. Down as far as he can go. These are the real abusers in society. These are the ones able to tell the life altering lies against men. Problem is society, in general, sucks it up and shakes it's head. They are not involved since they are watching it on the news. These play the pretend game of - that will never happen to me because I am a nice guy. These ones are the problem. Until a man goes through his own divorce, loses children and is hung out to dry by the so called justice system - he plays pretend (or isn't to clever). He's like the young boy whistling in the dark as he walks past the graveyard.

The abusers at the top have infected many feminist women in society into thinking they have this entitlement, whereby the man is their slave and to 'man up'. I bought into the crap for a while. How naive.

Every time I went for therapy I felt something was a little off with the way this person is perceiving things. After all the system told me I was broken and needed to be fixed. The woman on the other hand was perfect and could do no wrong. Hmmm.. I thought I must be horrible. I should just go kill myself and rid the world of my plague. Almost did.

Here's my thought on the "paper therapist's". If you walk into an office and you sign a "release form" - that means, what you say CAN AND WILL BE RELEASED. Then magically, as if that all gets erased, (to get you talking) they tell you about the confidentiality of what you say goes no further than them. Horseshit of a magnitude taller than Everest. You are forced to sign many of these forms so that once they decide to move in for the kill they turn back to you and show you your signature. The only 'therapy' happening in these sessions are for the wimmyn (mostly) and some blue 'bitched' males providing the therapy in the form of a fat purse, great pension, buttered up with a "holier than thou" attitude that reeks of feminism.

We are paying for our own demise. The top needs to be exposed for what it is. The rapists of society. If any at the top of the pyramid read this and spilled their coffee on their Esquire while choking on their morning muffin. GOOD.

Comment

Please men, let your stories be heard. We need your help to stop these hallucinations generated by SOME women that are clearly man haters out to destroy.

I know for a fact there are many men who have been wrongly accused of raping or trying to rape a woman. The latest statistics I have seen ( and I do not trust government statistics because the numbers always reflect their interests and not the truth) are, 40% of these accusations are wrong.

If these women were charged instead of being told to come again another day, the destruction of men would come to a grinding halt. They should face the EXACT time imprisoned as a man would face. It's called EQUALITY.

Comment

Even a standard 18 months to 24 months in jail for proven false accusers would half the VAWA funded rape accusations. One of my second cousin's was falsely accused of rape and spent 3 days in jail. The only thing that set him free was a video recording of him buying a case of beer at a liquor store during the time when he was accused of raping a woman he met the previous night.

When the lying cunt was presented with the evidence of my cousin's physical impossibility of being at her apartment during the time frame she said she was raped, she changed the time frame to earlier in the day. Ultimately she admitted she wanted to "fuck him over" because he didn't call her back after having sex with her the previous night.

The rape liar got a $200 ticket for making a false 911 call.

My cousin lost his job that he held for 18 years.

Yea, that's fair. :@A $200 ticket for destroying a man's career and livelihood. That arrest is on his record forever.
                De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                  Even a standard 18 months to 24 months in jail for proven false accusers would half the VAWA funded rape accusations. One of my second cousin's was falsely accused of rape and spent 3 days in jail. The only thing that set him free was a video recording of him buying a case of beer at a liquor store during the time when he was accused of raping a woman he met the previous night.

When the lying cunt was presented with the evidence of my cousin's physical impossibility of being at her apartment during the time frame she said she was raped, she changed the time frame to earlier in the day. Ultimately she admitted she wanted to "fuck him over" because he didn't call her back after having sex with her the previous night.

The rape liar got a $200 ticket for making a false 911 call.

My cousin lost his job that he held for 18 years.

Yea, that fair. A $200 ticket for destroying a man's career and livelihood. That arrest is on his record forever.
                  Speak UP MEN.

We need every man and woman in the Women's Western World to tell us about someone they know with similar circumstances. We all know that these are not isolated incidents. The only isolation that takes place in society is the isolated male after he is accused of this type of bullshit.

This isn't a war on women. This isn't hate. It's men trying to survive the crude injustices of a biased system in favor of women.

Let's expose the western machine for what it really is. This pyramid needs to fall - start chipping away at it. One layer at a time.

Man up. Please speak up.

Comment

"Equal Rights" is supposed to include equal punishment for perjury.
                    Ratslicer

Comment

That was a number of years ago. I am almost willing to bet that woman has done exactly the same things to other men. My life was ruined. Respect, job, house, humiliated, beaten, depression, suicidal ... you name it and I had all those miserable feelings that comes along with it. All because she didn't get a ride home. The damage she did to me should be worth literally millions.

These worms and the worms of society that support them need to be brought to justice. Then all of a sudden the crime rate would plummet. Oh no we can't have that because it would put cops and lawyers out of work ... silly me .. and the taxpayers would save billions. They are all in bed together and they all have the same excuses. Tell me where the real abuse is being doled out in this quagmire of shit called western society.

Comment

Wow. I`m a new user here ( I will introduce myself proper later), but accidentally found this post and had to register to post.

I was also completely, totally and absolutely falsely accused of rape. It not only threatened me, but my daughter who had just come over to stay with me from her mother who was the one who made the claim. To cut a long story short (I will post the long version at some point) It was thrown out, but I and my daughter still had to go through 6 months of crap before the ridiculous accusation was thrown out.

And what happened to her- NOTHING. Neither did she ever apologise to me or my daughter. Many women, if not most of them, seem to have no sense of right and wrong. some know that they can lie their faces off and get away with it as long as they plead a moment of craziness.

I really understand what it has been like for those of you falsely accused.

From then on I realised the wholly over-top and unfair power women have and never really trusted them since.

Comment

Working...
                        X