Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports as women are more faithful...

Yeah, right.

No, they just don't get caught. And the press doesn't want to let people know that they're unfaithful. And no one looks at women who are unfaithful because they see them as "empowered," or "you go girl" mentality.

Best data blows the fact that women are more faithful men relationship out of the water, at least by what I remember. Someone please post documents to support?

Trapped on my mobile device, and can't quite do the research at the time. If someone can find the data that shows otherwise, I would be greatly appreciative.

Yes, indeed. Women are no more faithful than men. It is a mathematical impossibility.

Comment

Female infidelity is routinely excused by simply uttering the words 'he didn't satisfy me'. Those around the unfaithful woman will protect her from discovery.

Comment

I'm going to create stats like a feminist and claim that 90% of all female infidelity goes unreported. also the only metric that matters is my lived experience that women are abusive, conniving and treacherous. hey, this feels very empowering--no wonder so many women take gender studies.

Comment

I saw this one..... I wonder about the statistics of this article but impossible to tell. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-lying-it.html
          From personal experience I would say women cheat as much or even more.
          When the first Gulf War broke out I was stationed in Germany. About 3/4 of my base had been shipped out. I walked into the EM club one night, a place usually full of men and nothing else, but that night there was nothing but wives looking for a piece of ass (at least 30 - 40 women). As I walked through I could feel a lot of eyes gazing at me. I was hit on several times. Many of my friends got laid by wives before we were shipped to Iraq as well.
          I never had sex with anyone's spouse while I served, as it carries a 2yr jail sentence if convicted of adultery. I knew several men who went to jail just for that. Funny that the wives did not receive the same but they were civilian and therefore not susceptible to UCMJ actions.
          Anywho I have in my life been the other guy to both wives and fiancees, the later being much more prevalent as they just want one more fling before marriage (though I doubt I was their last fling before or after marriage).
          Looking back I wonder if there are any men out there caring for one of my offspring..... and how the hell I didn't get an STD is beyond me.

Comment

There's and elephant in the living room with that article.

The average age of members of Congress and Senate is right around 60 - I believe 63 for the Senate and 57 for the House. Why does that matter?

Menopause.

Aside from hot flashes, the two most common symptoms of menopause are total loss of libido and atrophic vaginits. Atrophic vaginitis is a medical condition wherein, due to loss of tissue maintaining estrogen, the vaginal walls thin and lose elasticity making sex painful to the extent that most women not on estrogen replacement simply can't have sex anymore.

Now the men on the other hand, while their testosterone may have declined by that age, still have plenty of sex drive and likely have about the same level of testosterone as a 25 year old woman. So basically the real reason that these female politicos aren't having affairs is simply because they're not interested in sex. And those that still can have sex have a libido that's lowered enough that they're not about to take any risks to get it.

It's not moral superiority - it's sexual inferiority.

It's funny that people are so misled about about women's sexuality that most don't even know these simple facts.

Comment

Women cheat more up until 50. Men cheat more after 50 because they're wives are basically done with sex by then.

Comment

Originally posted by humann 2 View Post
                I'm going to create stats like a feminist and claim that 90% of all female infidelity goes unreported. also the only metric that matters is my lived experience that women are abusive, conniving and treacherous. hey, this feels very empowering--no wonder so many women take gender studies.
                You know what? I propose something even better than that.

First we need to carve out and establish a new field called "Feminist Mathematics." Where we toss all the patriarchal rules that prevent us from getting the results that we want.

Then, we figure out a way, through the use of feminist mathematics, to argue that 150% of women are unfaithful.

Comment

Working...
                X